Horizontal scroll causing header and data row alignment issue

4 posts, 0 answers
  1. Elad
    Elad avatar
    2 posts

Posted 19 Dec 2016 Link to this post

Hi

im using RadGrid with  AllowScroll="True" UseStaticHeaders="True".

also, TableLayout="Fixed" and i not using ItemStyle-Width.

when i got scrolling the header is not aligment with the data. atteched screenshots

reproduce on 

2016.3.1027.40 and 2013.3.1114 versions

2. Patrick
    Admin
    Patrick avatar
    209 posts

Posted 19 Dec 2016 Link to this post

Hello Elad,

After investigating, I was unable to replicate your issue.  I've attached a project which demonstrates how to have horizontal scrolling with static headers.  If everything appears to be set, please let me know what is different compared to the demo I sent.

I would highly suggest taking a look at our live demo on scrolling, and our documentation on scrolling with static headers.  

Note:  In case you haven't set it, HeaderStyle.Width needs to be declared when using StaticHeaders. 

I hope this helps!

Regards,
    Patrick
    Telerik by Progress
    Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular 2 components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.
  3. Elad
    Elad avatar
    2 posts

Posted 20 Dec 2016 in reply to Patrick Link to this post

Ok, 

i found the problem,some padding important issue,

but i got now 1px that i not alignment with the data in the last td in the header (probably because of the border in the div that wrap the header)

can i fix it?

attached screendshot base on your code (i changed the data because incompatibility of the SQL version)

Thanks!
    Elad

4. Patrick
    Admin
    Patrick avatar
    209 posts

Posted 21 Dec 2016 Link to this post

Hi Elad,

In order to find the issue, I will need to see the code used in your RadGrid including CSS.  As you can see in the demo sent, I'm unable to replicate the issue.

I look forward to your reply.  

Regards,
    Patrick
    Telerik by Progress
    Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular 2 components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.