This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

GridView Style

1 Answer 46 Views
GridView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Suzi
Top achievements
Rank 1
Suzi asked on 21 Oct 2010, 01:36 PM
Hi,

I would like to change completely the look of the grid view. I don't want to use Black or Blue theme.
It is not possible to get the style with blend. Could you please send me all the style/template code of the grid view ?
It is not easy to change the header color or to remove the white background color of the grid view content.

Thank you in advance,

Suzi

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Vanya Pavlova
Telerik team
answered on 22 Oct 2010, 11:28 AM
Hi Suzi,

I have prepared an example for you that contains the most templates you may use working with RadGridView. Considering the topic how to change different colors in RadGridView I recommend you to review the topic Styles and Templates in our online documentation. I believe that this article could be useful because there is a logic between the templates, and when you change a brush that is used in other templates you will get this color in different parts of the RadGridView.  

See the attached project and if you need any firther assistance let me know.

Greetings,
Vanya Pavlova
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
GridView
Asked by
Suzi
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Vanya Pavlova
Telerik team
Share this question
or