This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

GridClientSelectColumn checkbox issue

1 Answer 91 Views
Grid
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
diane
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
diane asked on 08 Oct 2020, 08:09 PM

I am using pagination for my RadGrid and I have a telerik:GridClientSelectColumn at page load the page size is set to 10 however when I change from 10 to 20 in the page size dropdown the checkboxes 11 and grater to do not display on UI (see attachment). 

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Attila Antal
Telerik team
answered on 13 Oct 2020, 12:19 PM

Hi Diane,

The glitch on the screenshot indicates that there are CSS styling issues. Try removing all the CSS styles and stylesheet references from the page then test the application again. If the built-in styles are broken, please share the Grid configuration you are using (markup and server-side code) so we can replicate the issue and we will tell you how to fix it.

A Common issue is if using Virtualization and setting the Rows height to percentage value via CSS. This is known to break the application appearance and it is not recommended. See the Virtualization Limitations section.

Eventually, I will need to see the Markup and server-side code of the Grid you are using and will be able to tell you more.

Regards,
Attila Antal
Progress Telerik

Five days of Blazor, Angular, React, and Xamarin experts live-coding on twitch.tv/CodeItLive, special prizes, and more, for FREE?! Register now for DevReach 2.0(20).

Tags
Grid
Asked by
diane
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
Answers by
Attila Antal
Telerik team
Share this question
or