This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Grid Columns

3 Answers 37 Views
Grid
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Feizal Amlani
Top achievements
Rank 1
Feizal Amlani asked on 09 Jun 2010, 04:02 PM
Hello,

I have the following code;

GridHyperLinkColumn grdLinkDetail = new GridHyperLinkColumn();
            grdLinkDetail.Text = "Detail";
            grdLinkDetail.UniqueName = "Detail";
            grdLinkDetail.DataNavigateUrlFields = new string[] { "ClientID" };
            grdLinkDetail.DataNavigateUrlFormatString = "javascript:ViewClient({0})";
            grdLinkDetail.HeaderText = "Detail";
            grdSimilarMatches.MasterTableView.Columns.Add(grdLinkDetail);

When the link is clicked I am going to a Javascript function to handle some functionality.  I am trying to replace the link with an image instead.  I have tried the  GridImageColumn but cannot seem to get this working.

Is there an example out there?

Thanks,
Feizal

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Pavlina
Telerik team
answered on 09 Jun 2010, 04:18 PM
Hi Feizal,

You can examine this forum thread which goes into details of how you can add the image to the hyperlink column through code-behind.

Greetings,
Pavlina
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Feizal Amlani
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 09 Jun 2010, 06:11 PM
Thanks.  Is there an example from client side Row DataBound?  My grid calls a WebService from the Client and gets bound on the Client.

Feizal
Pavlina
Telerik team
answered on 10 Jun 2010, 09:59 AM
Hi Feizal,

Please go through the following help article and let me know if it works for you:
Client-side binding Specifics(Generate title and href attributes for hyperlinks on the client section)

Sincerely yours,
Pavlina
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Tags
Grid
Asked by
Feizal Amlani
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Pavlina
Telerik team
Feizal Amlani
Top achievements
Rank 1