I am using Rad Editor (RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX Q3 2009) for long time and now the requirement is to enable spell check. I do not have any knowledge on how this spell check works and started reading articles related to rad spell in telerik site.
In my code I clear all the tool bars and add very few one what ever we need. Below are the steps I followed.
1. Added below code and I check see the button for spell check.
2. Added Spell folder which has RadSpell.js, SpellCheckService.js and SpellDialog.js to the _RadControls folder in solution.
3. When I click on spell check Icon, I get below error message.
"HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for could have been removed, had its name changed, or its temporariry unavailable.
Requested Url: /_RadControld/Spell/Telerik.Spell.DialogHandler.aspx"
1. Is this a right way of doing it or not?
2. Do I need to use rad spell and assign rad editor control id? If that's the case how can I make my editor button click call the rad spell?
Any help in this is highly appreciated.