This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Get audio files for Q1 2013

3 Answers 31 Views
Captcha
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Saravanan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Saravanan asked on 01 Nov 2013, 08:47 AM
Hi

In my web application, I am using Q1 2013 radcontrols. I am just adding reference to the telerik.web.UI, Skin and Design dll and now I want to use audio support for my radcaptcha. From where can I get the audio code files that corresponds to Q1 2013 version?

Thanks in advance
Saravanan

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 01 Nov 2013, 09:45 AM
Hi Saravanan,

You could download the audio files through your Telerik account. Here are the steps.
1. Log in to your Telerik account.
2. Go to Products & Subscriptions ->  Trial Downloads.
3. Find RadControls for ASP.NET Ajax and select the Download link next to it.
4. On the page with the latest version select All product versions link on the right menu.
5. On the opened page select the version "2013.1.220" download the "DLLs, Scripts, Skins and Resources only" package.

If you have a valid license, click on Products & Subscriptions from the top menu. From there you can choose the purchased product and follow the above steps.

Extract the downloaded package and Telerik.Web.UI_2013_1_220_Trial_hotfix\App_Data\RadCaptcha\ will contain the necessary audio files.

Hope this helps,
Shinu.
Saravanan
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 07 Nov 2013, 08:33 AM
Hi Shinu.

Thanks. Is it possible to auto update the radcontrols associated with web site? Now when a new version is launched I need to download it manually and add the reference , dll into my solution in visual studio. Instead of this, can I periodically check to  get the latest version just like how our usual applications work?
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 07 Nov 2013, 09:53 AM
Hi Saravanan,

Please have a look at this documentation on Automatic Latest Version Retrieval.

Hope this helps,
Shinu.
Tags
Captcha
Asked by
Saravanan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2