In my web application, I am using Q1 2013 radcontrols. I am just adding reference to the telerik.web.UI, Skin and Design dll and now I want to use audio support for my radcaptcha. From where can I get the audio code files that corresponds to Q1 2013 version?
You could download the audio files through your Telerik account. Here are the steps.
1. Log in to your Telerik account.
2. Go to Products & Subscriptions -> Trial Downloads.
3. Find RadControls for ASP.NET Ajax and select the Download link next to it.
4. On the page with the latest version select All product versions link on the right menu.
5. On the opened page select the version "2013.1.220" download the "DLLs, Scripts, Skins and Resources only" package.
If you have a valid license, click on Products & Subscriptions from the top menu. From there you can choose the purchased product and follow the above steps.
Extract the downloaded package and Telerik.Web.UI_2013_1_220_Trial_hotfix\App_Data\RadCaptcha\ will contain the necessary audio files.
Thanks. Is it possible to auto update the radcontrols associated with web site? Now when a new version is launched I need to download it manually and add the reference , dll into my solution in visual studio. Instead of this, can I periodically check to get the latest version just like how our usual applications work?