Also another question, how do you set the text properties of a checkbox in CSS? The following code taken from the Default stylesheet does not work:
font: normal 8px Verdana, Arial, Sans-serif;
Just found this issue:
- When using DecoratedControls=Buttons this also updates checkboxes and radio buttons that are within any specified RadFormDecorator DecorationZoneID
5 Answers, 1 is accepted
Straight to your questions:
- Could you please provide more information on this issue? How do you change the skin?
- You can do this by using the following style:
If you plan to customize the look of the decorated controls, I suggest to use IE DevToolbar, Firebug or a similar tool with which you can examine what styles are applied for the corresponding element (see attached screenshot)
- I tried to reproduce the problem but to no avail (screenshot attached). Could you open a new support ticket and send us a sample page where this problem can be reproduced? Also please let us know what is the exact version of the control that you are using.
the Telerik team
Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
1. I have a RAD combo which is populated with available skins and then the decorator skin is changed on a button click event.
RadFormDecorator1.Skin = Combo2.SelectedItem.Text
I've tried to recreate the issue again recently when i opened my test project for this control however it seems operate fine, possibly an issue elsewhere.
3. I think you covered this similar question here, however the issue is the same but happens within a single zoneID.
Thanks for you time & help.
I am not sure about the problem with the decoration zones that you mention, as I don't know your exact setup. Still if you manage to isolate these problems in a small sample application and send it to me, I will check it right away. If the problem is indeed in RadFormDecorator, we will do our best to have it fixed for the Q1 release.
the Telerik team