Focus on HTML page

3 posts, 0 answers
  1. Francis
    Francis avatar
    12 posts
    Member since:
    Apr 2011

    Posted 10 May 2011 Link to this post

    Hey, it seems like once I'm opening a RadWindow and then moving it around a bit, the focus is now only in the RadWindow, and no more on the background page. How can I give the focus back to my background page ? So that when I click on an image something happen immediatly ?

    Thanks in advance,
    Francis.
  2. Marin Bratanov
    Admin
    Marin Bratanov avatar
    4712 posts

    Posted 12 May 2011 Link to this post

    Hello Francis,

    Based on the provided information I was not able to reproduce your issue. you can find my test page attached and here is a video from my experiment: http://screencast.com/t/INEUI0NB. Can you reproduce this issue with my page? Am I missing something? Does this issue occur only under certain browsers?

    Without any more information on the matter what I can suggest at this point is to attach to the OnClientDragEnd event of the RadWindow and set the focus to the desired element by using its focus() method.

    If the above does not help you resolve the situation please open a support ticket and send us a simple, runnable project that displays this behavior so we can debug it locally and pinpoint the cause.



    Kind regards,
    Marin
    the Telerik team

    Browse the vast support resources we have to jump start your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.

  3. Francis
    Francis avatar
    12 posts
    Member since:
    Apr 2011

    Posted 12 May 2011 Link to this post

    Hey Marin, thanks alot for paying attention to my problem ! Although I hope you didn't spend too much time on it as my problem was finally a bit ridiculous. In fact, Telerik was not the problem at all : I was using a css property to hide/show my Silverlight application div from Javascript. But the problem was that I used the wrong property : "display", I found out that there was a property just done for that : "visibility". This solved my problem and Telerik and Silverlight are now working in harmony !

    Thanks again for your help,
    Francis
Back to Top