Filter value with AI (Accent Insensitive)

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. MathieuB
    MathieuB avatar
    14 posts
    Member since:
    May 2013

    Posted 15 May Link to this post

    Hi everbody,

                        I use your RadDropDownTree control for listings a ressource details (you can see result in attach files). But I need to can be set Accent sensitive (AS) and Accent insensitive (AI) collation difference option (é, ê, è, â, à, ç, ...).

    I search on the doc and I didn't see it's possible.

     

    Do you have a solution for I can set a option for use "Accent Insensitive" (As it's possible to do it in sql) ?

     

    Or, can we added a Javascript option to filter code for replace the characters ?

     

    My main code

    <telerik:RadDropDownTree ID="ddtResource" runat="server" Width="450px" ExpandNodeOnSingleClick="true"
                            EnableFiltering="true" CheckBoxes="CheckChildNodes" AutoPostBack="true" OnEntriesAdded="ddtResource_EntriesAdded" >
                            <ButtonSettings ShowCheckAll="True" ShowClear="True" />
                            <DropDownSettings Width="425px" />
                            <FilterSettings Highlight="None" EmptyMessage="<%$ Resources:AdminLoc, msgEnterResourceName %>" Filter="Contains" MinFilterLength="1" FilterTemplate="ByText" />
                        </telerik:RadDropDownTree>

    .NET

    Private Sub PrepareDropdownTree()
        With ddtResource
            .LocalizationPath = "~/Translations/"
            .DataFieldID = "ResourceID"
            .DataFieldParentID = "ParentID"
            .DataValueField = "ResourceID"
            .DataTextField = "ResourceName"
            .DataSource = ResourceData
        End With
     
        ddtResource.DataBind()
    End Sub

     

    Thanks you and have a good day.

    Sorry for my bad english :/ 

     

     

  2. MathieuB
    MathieuB avatar
    14 posts
    Member since:
    May 2013

    Posted 29 May Link to this post

    Hello,

            I solved my problem, I used the DropDownTree JS files that I modified for transform string without diacritics when I search a value.

     

     

Back to Top