This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Enabling RAD Grid Scrolling behaves weird in SharePoint 2007

1 Answer 40 Views
Grid
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Das
Top achievements
Rank 1
Das asked on 30 Jan 2009, 06:07 PM
Hi,

I am using RADGrid Classic in Sharepoint 2007. I have two grids enabled with scrolling with static headers. If I enable the staticheaders property for one grid everything is fine. If I do it for both the grids the screen behaves weird. This is because I have a requirement to use Ajax in the page. I have tried RADAjaxManager, RADAjax Panel. Nothing seems to be working. Any help is highly appreciated. This is very urgent. Please consider this as a priority. Thanks in advance. Below is the piece of code I am using for both the grids.

<

ClientSettings AllowColumnsReorder="True" AllowDragToGroup="True">

<Scrolling UseStaticHeaders=true ScrollHeight="230px" AllowScroll="True" />

<Resizing AllowColumnResize="True" AllowRowResize="True" />

</ClientSettings>

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Sebastian
Telerik team
answered on 02 Feb 2009, 04:41 PM
Hello Das,

Can you please specify what do you mean by "weird behavior" in your particular case? Does the issue appear under Sharepoint environment only or inside plain ASP.NET website as well? Is it cross-browser or can be observed under a particular browser only?

The answers to these questions can help us determine the cause of the abnormality to address it asap. You may also provide a live url where the issue can be reproduced and troubleshoot.

Regards,
Sebastian
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Tags
Grid
Asked by
Das
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Sebastian
Telerik team
Share this question
or