Steps to reproduce :
As a result you will have the following:
- Open "Chrome" browser(I was not able to reproduce this behavior on IE and Firefox)
- Go to the following link :"http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/editor/examples/contentfilters/defaultcs.aspx"
- Select the "HTML" tab in editor
- Paste following snippet into editor: <div style="background-image: url(/~/image/picture.jpg);">text</div>
- Select the "Design" tab and then again select "HTML" tab
<DIV STYLE="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: URL(HTTP://DEMOS.TELERIK.COM
Editor adds the host name to url.
Why after switching between tabs("Design" and "HTML") the host name was added to the url , and how can I prevent such a behavior?