Is there a dependable way to set a width attribute forDropDown Tools on Internet Explorer 7?
Sometimes the DropDowns render fine. [image 1]
Sometimes they don’t: [image 2] (this was over a callback cycle)
And then, sometimes, it appears to depend upon thepresence or absence of content in the ContentArea.
When this happens, you can see the Toolbar render fine,at first, but then, as the load finishes, it reorganizes, collapsing theDropDowns and rolling-up the controls to fill.
Anomaly does not present on FireFox3 or Chrome1. Does notpresent on IE6/Win2000, or Safari3/OSX, either.
Good Ol’ Explorer 7
Any magic bullet for this? Some way jam a width, or forcethe DropDown container to respond to the width of its content? Or maybe kickthe Toolbar to make it to re-render its component tools correctly?
- Project is an ASP.NET AJAX-Enabled Web Site, VB
- Editor Control is in a nested PageView (Tabbed MPV within a Tabbed MPV. MPVs are Width 100%, RenderSelectedPageOnly true)
- Editor Control has fixed height & width with EnableResize false, AutoResizeHeight false, and ToolbarMode default-- all set in ASPX
- Tools themselves are set in an external ToolsFile (Except for that blank button there at the end I’m still fiddling with. That’s in the VB)
- Telerik.Web.UI 2008.1.619.20 trial version (yeah, yeah)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727 SP1
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Version 8.0.50727.762
- Windows XP Pro SP3
- Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.13
Thanks in advance