I would like to report a bug that I have found relating to adding comments to an RTF document. This is reproducible using the latest Telerik UI for WPF demos (Q1 2016 SP1).
- Open the latest Telerik UI for WPF demo application & switch to the "Telerik Editor" demo for RichTextBox.
- Delete all content from the document.
- Switch to the Web Layout view.
- Insert a single line of text into the document (ex. "test"), with no newlines.
- Highlight the line, switch to the Review tab & select the "New Comment" menu option. The comment box will show up as a smaller than expected box, and if you try to type text into it you will only see the top of the text (see comment_1.png)
- If you add a new line to the document, or switch the editor to print view the comment will display normally (see comment_2.png).