This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Deployment error

1 Answer 75 Views
WebParts for SharePoint
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
lee
Top achievements
Rank 1
lee asked on 22 Nov 2007, 10:29 AM
Hi,
I got a problem when deploy RadEditor solution (v. 4.4.10 ) on some severs.
The error is

LCSFN00-RSWFE01 : http://lcsfn00-rswfe01:22445/ : SharePoint - 22445 : Error: The copying of this file failed: RadControls/Editor/Skins/Custom/Buttons/InsertFormCheckbox.gif.

The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\..\wpresources\RadEditorSharePoint\4.4.1.0__1f131a624888eeed\RadControls/Editor/Skins/Custom/Buttons/InsertFormCheckbox.gif' because it is being used by another process.
LCSFN00-RSWFE01 : Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\..\wpresources\RadEditorSharePoint\4.4.1.0__1f131a624888eeed\RadControls/Editor/Skins/Default/Buttons/AboutDialog.gif'.
LCSFN00-RSIX01 : http://lcsfn00-rswfe01:22445/ : SharePoint - 22445 : Error: The copying of this file failed: RadControls/Editor/Skins/Default/CssImg/toolLongOnBg.gif.
The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open.

I think it is because the path contains both forward slash and back slash.
I try paste the link in Explorer, it couldn't find the files.
Do you think it could be the problem?

Regards,
lee

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Lini
Telerik team
answered on 22 Nov 2007, 12:14 PM
Hi lee,

This is the first time we see such an error with the editor solution. I recommend that you start over - retract solution if deployed and remove it. Extract the .wsp file from the ZIP file you downloaded again to make sure that there were no errors in the solution file itself. Then open the folder
\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\wpresources\ on your server and from there, delete the RadEditorSharePoint folder if it is present. You need to do this for all front-end web servers in your farm (if you have more than one). After that use the stsadm utility to add the editor solution again and deploy it.

Regards,
Lini
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions at the new Telerik Support Center
Tags
WebParts for SharePoint
Asked by
lee
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Lini