This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

DatePicker issues

1 Answer 42 Views
Calendar
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Kyle
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kyle asked on 18 Jan 2013, 09:51 PM
I'm attempting to use two RadDatePickers on a page with RequiredFieldValidators and some javascript (the javascript hides and shows a couple of panels on the page, neither of which contains the DatePickers.) My problems are twofold:

1. When focusing on the DateInput field, the calendar does not pop up even though I have it set to. 
2. If I type in a date in either field and submit the page, the value of both is null, which of course trips my validators.

Are these issues related to the shared calendar bug? I'm using verion 2009.2.701.35. If not, could you provide any insight as to how to fix the problem? I can't for the life of me figure anything out. The problem is present in both IE and Chrome, and the other javascript on the page functions so it isn't  a javascript issue. I am importing JQuery at the top of the page but I wouldn't think that would mess anything up.

My code, such as it is, is below. As you can see there's nothing special.

<telerik:RadDatePicker ID="rfsDate" runat="server">
                    </telerik:RadDatePicker>
                    <asp:RequiredFieldValidator ID="reqRfsDate" ControlToValidate="rfsDate" runat="server" Display="Static"
                        ErrorMessage="Please enter a value for the 'RFS Date' field" Visible="true"
                        text=" *" ValidationGroup="formInput" Font-Size="Medium" />

protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) {
        rfsDate.DateInput.DateFormat = "MM/dd/yyyy";
        rfsDate.ShowPopupOnFocus = true;
}

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Kyle
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 18 Jan 2013, 10:38 PM
One of my colleagues figured it out. Our Ektron CMS DLL was conflicting with the Telerik DLL. 
Tags
Calendar
Asked by
Kyle
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Kyle
Top achievements
Rank 1
Share this question
or