This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Data Virtualization

4 Answers 61 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
mod
Top achievements
Rank 1
mod asked on 01 Apr 2011, 06:11 PM
Hi,
From your WPF Demo \ "Data Virtualization\ First Look"  (2011 - Q1 ),
I think there is bug behavior with the VirtualQueryableCollectionView if i try to filter with more than one field it's give me wrong result,
or if I apply filter in one field then cancel it and apply filter again with other field it's give me the first result.

any help?

Best regards,

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Rossen Hristov
Telerik team
answered on 04 Apr 2011, 12:46 PM
Hello mod,

Unfortunately, from the brief description that you have provided, we could not understand what result do you consider wrong and why. What did you filter? What did show up? What did you expect to show up?

In case you think that there is a bug, can you provide a more specific example of how to reproduce it and what do you expect as the "right" result.

Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,
Ross
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
mod
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 04 Apr 2011, 02:22 PM
Hello Ross,

I'll tell you what I did exactly, from example in your demo "GridView\Performance\Data Virtualization",
I Press the Quantity column filter icon and chose Quantity "4", after this, Grid showed me all products with quantity 4,
then I Press the Discount column filter icon and chose  "0.05", then I got wrong results and got too empty rows in the end of the grid.

Please try this by yourself

Thanks,
Yordanka
Telerik team
answered on 06 Apr 2011, 03:18 PM
Hi mod,

Thank you for the feedback.
Indeed, there is a problem when filtering a grid bound to the virtual collection. We will investigate it and try to address it as soon as possible. 

Excuse us for the inconvenience.

Best wishes,
Yordanka
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
mod
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 23 Apr 2011, 09:30 PM
Hi there,
      Still face same problem with last update.

Thanks in advance.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
mod
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Rossen Hristov
Telerik team
mod
Top achievements