I have an issue while doing custom sorting( PivotGridSortOrder.None) on pivot grid using multiple columns.
Issue: Want to use custom sorting for pivotgrid control.
* I have set both the row field (Country field) and column field (StateCode) to PivotGridSortOrder.None so that it does not use ascending or descending sorting instead it will use sorting as per data set provided.
* For country field(Row field) I have following values : Japan, Argentina, Zimbabwe and India, I want pivot grid to display them in same order too and it is working fine.
* For StateCode field (column field), I have following values: Mno, Abc, Zmp and Ctp and I want pivot grid to display them in this order only. But it is not.
* Dataset being returned by SP is attached. refer screenshot.
* Data being displayed on pivot is attached, refer screenshot.
Let me know how to fix it.