I need to implement a very straightforward (and I believe most common) requirement to limit to a couple the predefined crop sizes in the crop dialog, e.g. 1000x500 and 950x500.
How can we do it? Based your documentation we must:
- copy the crop dialog from installation file in separate folder
- change the dropdown list in the crop dialog
- configure the ImageEditor control to use external dialogs from that folder
- use a hack described here http://www.telerik.com/help/aspnet-ajax/imageeditor-custom-crop-settings.html to init the crop box to the first predefined size tin the dropdown
- keep using RenderMode="Classic" as the copied dialog is not rendered properly in Lightweight mode
- anything missed?
It seems to be too much for such a simple task, isn't it? Same think to resize dialog.
I wonder is there a better/simpler way to accomplish this task which would work in any render mode?
I would really appreciate if the crop/resize dropdown items could be configurable at design time.
Thanks in advance.