This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Conversion from vs2005 to vs2010 generating telerik control errors

1 Answer 46 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Varun
Top achievements
Rank 1
Varun asked on 19 Apr 2013, 08:17 PM

Hi,

I have converted my solution from vs 2005 to vs2010 using the vs 2010 wizard. when i build the application it was built successfully, however i am getting warning "done with some errors" on the bottom of the page. Which is actually not generating the data in my page.
Before converting the code in view source was -->
Filter by Status:&nbsp;<select name="ctl00$contentContent$ddlStatusFilter" onchange="javascript:setTimeout('window[\'ctl00_contentContent_RadAjaxManager1\'].AsyncRequest(\'ctl00$contentContent$ddlStatusFilter\',\'\')', 0)"  
After converting the code using wizard the same code in view source is visible as-->

Filter by Status:&nbsp;<select name="ctl00$contentContent$ddlStatusFilter" onchange="javascript:setTimeout(&#39;window['contentContent_RadAjaxManager1'].AsyncRequest(\&#39;ctl00$contentContent$ddlStatusFilter\&#39;,\&#39;\&#39;)&#39;, 0)" id="contentContent_ddlStatusFilter" tabindex="10" style="width:119px;">

If you observe all the " ' " are converted into " &#39; " becuase of this i am getting the error  
Webpage error details

Line: 119
Char: 21
Code: 0
Please suggest how to resolve this issue. 

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Slav
Telerik team
answered on 24 Apr 2013, 11:16 AM
Hi Varun,

I have already provided suggestions for resolving your problem in this forum thread.

Please use only one forum thread for reporting a problem in the future. This way the information about your scenario will be easier to track.

Regards,
Slav
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Varun
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Slav
Telerik team
Share this question
or