Conversion from vs2005 to vs2010 generating telerik control errors

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Varun
    Varun avatar
    6 posts

Posted 19 Apr 2013 Link to this post

Hi,

I have converted my solution from vs 2005 to vs2010 using the vs 2010 wizard. when i build the application it was built successfully, however i am getting warning "done with some errors" on the bottom of the page. Which is actually not generating the data in my page.
    Before converting the code in view source was -->
    Filter by Status:&nbsp;<select name="ctl00$contentContent$ddlStatusFilter" onchange="javascript:setTimeout('window[\'ctl00_contentContent_RadAjaxManager1\'].AsyncRequest(\'ctl00$contentContent$ddlStatusFilter\',\'\')', 0)"  
    After converting the code using wizard the same code in view source is visible as-->

Filter by Status:&nbsp;<select name="ctl00$contentContent$ddlStatusFilter" onchange="javascript:setTimeout(&#39;window['contentContent_RadAjaxManager1'].AsyncRequest(\&#39;ctl00$contentContent$ddlStatusFilter\&#39;,\&#39;\&#39;)&#39;, 0)" id="contentContent_ddlStatusFilter" tabindex="10" style="width:119px;">

If you observe all the " ' " are converted into " &#39; " becuase of this i am getting the error  
    Webpage error details

Line: 119
    Char: 21
    Code: 0
    Please suggest how to resolve this issue. 

2. Slav
    Admin
    Slav avatar
    1359 posts

Posted 24 Apr 2013 Link to this post

Hi Varun,

I have already provided suggestions for resolving your problem in this forum thread.

Please use only one forum thread for reporting a problem in the future. This way the information about your scenario will be easier to track.

Regards,
    Slav
    the Telerik team
    If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.