Here is my scenario,
- I have a radcombobox which allows custom text.
- I have a save button on the page.
- Biz Rule on clicking save -
- If the user selects an item from combobox - no confirm is needed
- If the user types custom text - show a confirm asking them if they want to use their text.
- I have a server-side OnClick for the save button.
- I have a client OnClientClick method that validates based on the radcombobox null check on selecteditem.
- It works with a 'normal confirm' but no luck with a 'radconfirm'
- I have read the KB on radconfirm blocking the thread solution. But that example has the radconfirm unconditonally called on OnClientClick.
- How do I get it to work conditionally?