I am using a commandItem Template.
In this row I have added a Show Inactive Checkbox.
I need the check box to maintain view state when users filter items (see pic) and such.
- A user has a list of sites, some have been set to inactive.
- They need to see the inactive sites only. Why-- to view some of the historical data for that inactive site.
- In the commandItem Template row I have a checkbox.
- They click the check box and it autopostback and tells the datasource (linq to sql datasource) to only show inactive sites.
- They filter the list and the grid rebinds.
- The PROBLEM, everytime the grid rebinds the checkbox loses it viewstate.
I search the various online demos and I have not seen this type of example.. Anyone have an idea?
Warren LaFrance, Jr.
Hayes Software Systems, Inc.