ComboBox control Chinese input method in the Filter attribute, in the Firefox browser can not filter data, in the Google browser can

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. ghd258 ghd258
    ghd258 ghd258 avatar
    60 posts

Posted 22 Aug 2017 Link to this post

ComboBox control Chinese input method in the Filter attribute, in the Firefox browser can not filter data, in the Google browser can
  2. Dimitar
    Admin
    Dimitar avatar
    807 posts

Posted 24 Aug 2017 Link to this post

Hello,

I have investigated the described behavior and I can confirm that there is a bug with the filtering of the Kedno UI DropDownList, ComboBox and MultiSelect widgets when Chinese or Japanese input is used. I have logged this in the official Kendo UI GitHub repository. You can start tracking the progress that we make on this by subscribing to the following issue.

Also, as a token of gratitude for helping us discover this bug, I have updated your Telerik points accordingly. You can find more information in your Telerik Profile.

Regards,
    Dimitar
    Progress Telerik
    Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular 2 components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.