This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

COLOR: #000000 being changed to color: rgb(0, 0, 0)

7 Answers 97 Views
Editor
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Anand
Top achievements
Rank 1
Anand asked on 24 Aug 2011, 09:42 AM
Hi,

We are using RadEditor in our application. if we set the style as "COLOR: #000000" then it automatically convert in to "color: rgb(0, 0, 0)" and this happens while we switch from HTML mode to Design or Preview mode. 

The issue is, our application sends mails and email client such Outlook etc.. are not understanding the "rgb" attribute. It will be great if you can give the solution as soon as possible since application is live.

Thanks 
Anand

7 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Anand
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 26 Aug 2011, 08:01 AM
No Reply ???????????
Rumen
Telerik team
answered on 26 Aug 2011, 10:52 AM
Hi Anand,

Please, make sure that you have enabled the ConvertToXhtml filter in other case the rich text editing engine of Firefox will produce rgb colors.

Greetings,
Rumen
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

Anand
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 26 Aug 2011, 01:09 PM
Hi,

Thanks i will check and let u know.
Anand
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 29 Aug 2011, 05:37 AM
Hi,

Working fine

Thanks 
Anand
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 29 Aug 2011, 11:04 AM

Anand
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 30 Aug 2011, 06:25 AM
Hi,

var editor = $find('RadEditor1');
editor.pasteHtml("");

Above pieces of code works fine on IE for windows. But not in Firefox.
waiting for your feedback.

Thanks 
Anand
Rumen
Telerik team
answered on 01 Sep 2011, 11:42 AM
Hello Anand,

What do you expect to happen when firing the pasteHtml("") with an empty string?
I tested the method in IE and Firefox and verified that it just sets the focus in the content area as expected. You can see my test in the following video: http://screencast.com/t/9PE0MuaMX.
Am I missing something?

Best regards,
Rumen
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

Tags
Editor
Asked by
Anand
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Anand
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rumen
Telerik team