This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Client Events

1 Answer 34 Views
TreeView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Neil
Top achievements
Rank 1
Neil asked on 10 Feb 2011, 10:51 PM
I have hooked into OnClientNodeDragStart to remove the event hookup of a  jQuery Tools Tooltip, but it appears there is no client side event that I can hook in to to add these events back if I don't complete the Drag/Drop or decide that I want to cancel and drop the item onto its self.

This removes the jQuery functionality, but if I cancel the drag, i'm not sure there is an event that will wire it back up...

function ClientNodeDragStart(sender, eventArgs) {
        $(".someTrigger,.someOtherTrigger").each(function () {
            $(this).original_show = $(this).data("tooltip").show;
            $(this).data("tooltip").show = function () { };
        });
    }

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Nikolay Tsenkov
Telerik team
answered on 16 Feb 2011, 10:18 AM
Hello Neil,

Could you, please, explain in a bit more detail what exactly do you try to achieve by the snippet that you have previously posted and what seems to be the problem implementing it?
Also, just a thought on the rich tool tips:
 - have you tried to use RadToolTip and RadToolTipManager? In case you haven't, here is the first of many demo-pages that you can check: http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/tooltip/examples/default/defaultcs.aspx

Regards,
Nikolay Tsenkov
the Telerik team
Browse the vast support resources we have to jump start your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.
Tags
TreeView
Asked by
Neil
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Nikolay Tsenkov
Telerik team
Share this question
or