This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Chart Display

1 Answer 26 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Anitha
Top achievements
Rank 1
Anitha asked on 11 Sep 2012, 07:08 AM

Hi All,
 I am using Radchart(line series) to display the data
I need to display multiple sereis, if one of the series don't contain data for a particluar date,
and if other series has the data for the same date, the point is displaying at the last
as shown in the attached file.

The problem occurring is dates are not displaying in sequence.

Thanks in Advance.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Petar Marchev
Telerik team
answered on 13 Sep 2012, 07:18 AM
Hello Anitha,

You have opened this thread with the product being RadChart for Asp.Net. From the attached image I can see that this is not the Asp.Net RadChart, but probably the Silverlight RadChart. This is why I have changed the product to RadChart for Silverlight, let me know I have made a mistake.

From the attached image and your explanations I can see that you are using the x-axis in a category mode, that is you are using XCategory (in the item mappings). If you need the items to be properly distributed according to the DateTime associated with them - you should put the x-axis into value mode, that is - use XValue instead of XCategory. You will probably need to readjust some of the label settings, such as the LabelStep.

Let us know how it went.

All the best,
Petar Marchev
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Anitha
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Petar Marchev
Telerik team
Share this question
or