- get a reference to the FileExplorer ($find("<%= RadFileExplorer1.ClientID %>") for example)
- get the selected items with the get_selectedItems() method
- iterate through the array and get each item's path via its get_path() method
- et the file name with the lastIndexOf() and substring() methods
- apply your logic (directly send it to the database, send it to the server first, etc)
- attach the function to a comfortable event (an onclick for a button or any other depending on your scenario).
More information on the subject is available in this Knowledge base article. Another related scenario is covered in this article.
the Telerik team
Registration for Q1 2011 What’s New Webinar Week is now open. Mark your calendar for the week starting March 21st and book your seat
for a walk through all the exciting stuff we ship with the new release!