This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Calendar Popup

4 Answers 96 Views
Calendar
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Tommy
Top achievements
Rank 1
Tommy asked on 13 Jan 2011, 11:41 AM
Hi,

since I'vw updated to the current version 2010.3.1304.35 I have a strange behaviour. Please see attached screenshot. I'm using for my calendars my own created skins.

Can anybody help? Thanks in advance

Thomas

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Pavel
Telerik team
answered on 13 Jan 2011, 02:30 PM
Hello Thomas,

This problem can occur if you are using 2010.3 1109 version of RadControls for Asp.Net Ajax. The issue is specific to IE6 and you can workaround it by disabling shadows for the Calendar part of the DatePicker:
<telerik:RadDatePicker ID="RadDatePicker2" runat="server" >
    <Calendar EnableShadows="false">
    </Calendar>
</telerik:RadDatePicker>

Note that the version you have specified should be behaving as expected. So if you are indeed using that version and disabling the shadows does not help, we will need more details in order to reproduce the problem and assist you further.

Kind regards,
Pavel
the Telerik team
Browse the vast support resources we have to jump start your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.
Tommy
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 13 Jan 2011, 03:07 PM
Hi Pavel,

didn't help. Should I open a support ticket with a sample?

Thomas
Pavel
Telerik team
answered on 13 Jan 2011, 04:44 PM
Hello Thomas,

I was able to reproduce the issue with the sample provided in the support ticket. As suspected it turned out to be related to your custom skin and the new shadows feature added with the Q3 release of RadCalendar. I was able to workaround it by disabling the shadows for the picker itself:
Copy Code
<telerik:RadDatePicker ID="DatumBis" runat="server" EnableEmbeddedSkins="False" Skin="HRCalendar" EnableShadows="false"
    Width="250px" Style="margin-top: 2px; margin-left: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px" meta:resourcekey="DatumBisResource1" >
    <Calendar ID="Calendar1" runat="server" EnableEmbeddedSkins="False" ImagesPath="~/RadControls/Skins/Office2007/Calendar/"
        Skin="HRCalendar" ViewSelectorText="x" EnableMonthYearFastNavigation="False" >
    </Calendar>
    <DateInput ID="DateInput1" runat="server" EnableEmbeddedSkins="False" Skin="HRCalendar" Width=""
        LabelCssClass="">
    </DateInput>
    <DatePopupButton CssClass="" HoverImageUrl="~/RadControls/Skins/Office2007/Calendar/datePickerPopupHover.gif"
        ImageUrl="~/RadControls/Skins/Office2007/Calendar/datePickerPopup.gif" />
</telerik:RadDatePicker>

Try it out and let me know if this solution is acceptable for you.

Kind regards,
Pavel
the Telerik team
Browse the vast support resources we have to jump start your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.
Tommy
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 17 Jan 2011, 09:13 AM
Hi Pavel,

that helped. Thank you.

Thomas
Tags
Calendar
Asked by
Tommy
Top achievements