This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

build 515, filter icons disappear in FF?

1 Answer 64 Views
Grid
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
TonyG
Top achievements
Rank 1
TonyG asked on 26 May 2012, 12:11 AM
See attached image. I just loaded today's build 515 and my reward is that filter icons no longer show in the radgrid in FireFox 12. IE9 looks OK as far as this goes.  Refreshing doesn't work. Mouseover indicates the controls are there, just can't see them.

We're also missing arrow icons for groups. This seems to be with the Web20 theme. WebBlue is OK. Haven't tried others. I really don't want to just change themes because we're using other theme-specific colors in the grid to style sorting, filtering, etc. We can adapt, just don't want to scurry to avoid issues like this.

Anyone else seeing this?
Thanks.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Tsvetina
Telerik team
answered on 30 May 2012, 03:15 PM
Hello Tony,

I tried this locally and could not replicate the problem. Find my test page attached to this message and let me know if I am missing anything out.
Also, make sure that you are not using CDN in this scenario, as this is an internal build and there are no CDN resources available for it.

Greetings,
Tsvetina
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Tags
Grid
Asked by
TonyG
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Tsvetina
Telerik team
Share this question
or