I think I have discovered a bug.
- Ensure that AJAX is turned OFF.
- In any given RadGrid, create two or more GridNumericColumns.
- Drag a GridNumericColumnEditor to the design surface and configure it however you want.
- Set all of the GridNumericColumns in the RadGrid to use the GridNumericColumnEditor above as their "ColumnEditorID" property.
- Run the form and try to insert a new record. You'll get an error that says "The property is outside the range of valid values".
I am building a page that uses several numeric columns that should all be formatted in exactly the same way. So logically, I drag one GridNumericColumnEditor to the design surface, set its properties there, and then set all of the GridNumericColumns that should be formatted that way to use that column editor. Obviously, this doesn't work, even though you can do this with other ColumnEditors for other column types.
Use a different GridNumericColumnEditor for each of the GridNumericColumns - even if they're all to be formatted in exactly the same way. Clearly, this isn't very efficient, but it'll have to do for now until you guys can address this.
Telerik Version: 2012.3.1016.40 (2012 Q3)
Thanks in advance for your kind attention to this matter - and keep up the great work, you guys.