This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Background Color

3 Answers 315 Views
Scheduler
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Kirill Prokopenko
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kirill Prokopenko asked on 24 Aug 2020, 03:20 PM
Hi! I'd like to set different background color to specific date ranges behind the appointments on the scheduler. Is it possible to do? Thanks! 

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
answered on 24 Aug 2020, 05:04 PM

Hello Kirill,

You can follow the implementation of such a feature here: https://feedback.telerik.com/blazor/1480581-customize-scheduler-slot. I've added your Vote on your behalf to raise its priority, and I would encourage you to post how you would expect that to be exposed for configuration and what options it will provide (say, a CSS Class for the slot, a Template for the slot, both, or something else). This will let you provide your exact scenario so we can take it into account when implementing this, without me retelling my understanding.

Regards,
Marin Bratanov
Progress Telerik

Virtual Classroom, the free self-paced technical training that gets you up to speed with Telerik and Kendo UI products quickly just got a fresh new look + new and improved content including a brand new Blazor course! Check it out at https://learn.telerik.com/.

Kirill Prokopenko
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 24 Aug 2020, 07:30 PM

Hi, Marin.  I've had this implemented using other tools where I had two collections on a schedule control: one with appointments and one with (in my own project terms) "time slots" which only had  start date time, duration and CSS class to render, and were rendered on background. Appointments had a little padding, so background would also be visible.

So it could either be two different source data collection, or an appointment may have a flag that turns it into a"timeslot" that gets rendered as a background.

Hope, it helps.

Accepted
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
answered on 24 Aug 2020, 10:01 PM

Hi Kirill,

Thank you for getting back to me, it does help. I pasted that information in the Feedback portal thread to ensure all details are present in one place so they are not missed when reviewed later.

Regards,
Marin Bratanov
Progress Telerik

Five days of Blazor, Angular, React, and Xamarin experts live-coding on twitch.tv/CodeItLive , special prizes and more, for FREE?! Register now for DevReach 2.0(20).

Tags
Scheduler
Asked by
Kirill Prokopenko
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
Kirill Prokopenko
Top achievements
Rank 1