I have a MVC .NET application. In one of the page I have Kendo chart and dropdownlist .
the problem is when I <script src="~/Scripts/kendo/kendo.all.min.js"></script> charts will render but it throws error for dropdownlist
Uncaught TypeError: kendo.ui.DropDownList.requestData is not a function
at Object.data ((index):730)
at init.setup (kendo.all.js:5945)
at init.read (kendo.all.js:5924)
at kendo.all.js:7006
at init._queueRequest (kendo.all.js:7221)
at init.read (kendo.all.js:6999)
at init.query (kendo.all.js:7422)
at init._filterSource (kendo.all.js:29706)
at init._filter (kendo.all.js:29807)
at init.search (kendo.all.js:29842)a
and if I remove <script src="~/Scripts/kendo/kendo.all.min.js"></script> dropdown works fine but charts will not work. throws error saying kendoChart is not a function
Please if anyone can Help me on this..
I have a function that runs an SQL query, creates a DataTable from it, then creates a DataSourceResult based on the DataSourceRequest parameters.
I would like create a filteredDataTable with the results of filteredDataSourceResult.
How can I do that? My code is below:
public ActionResult GrabFiltersApplytoQueryProcessFilteredResults([DataSourceRequest]DataSourceRequest request){
String sqlConnectionString = db.Database.Connection.ConnectionString;
SqlConnection sqlConnection = new SqlConnection(sqlConnectionString); sqlConnection.Open();
string sqlCommandText = "";
sqlCommandText = "execute sp_query";
SqlCommand sqlCommand = new SqlCommand(sqlCommandText, sqlConnection); SqlDataAdapter dataAdapter = new SqlDataAdapter();
dataAdapter.SelectCommand = sqlCommand;
DataTable dataTable = new DataTable();
dataAdapter.Fill(dataTable);
sqlConnection.Close();
DataSourceResult filteredDataSourceResult = dataTable.ToDataSourceResult(request);
//copy columns
DataTable filteredDataTable = dataTable.Clone();
//how do I add filteredDataSourceResult.data into filteredDataTable?
...
// other processing that requires a DataTable
...
}
Thanks,
Peter
i have added js and example code but i have getting widh issue for all view and dont look good pdf.
please help me..
Hi Team,
I have a requirement that to load child data from database every time i clicked on expand icon but right now its only load data on first time of expand button but I need it on every click.
Using MVC, I've placed a stepper in a container of a tilelayout with 4 tiles with a colspan of 4.
The colored background bar is contained to just the first "cell" on load. If I resize the page the stepper resizes to fit the entire width of the spanned container.
I went through the events for the tile lay out and the stepper, but I found nothing that seems to facilitate the ability to capture and resize the stepper when the tile layout has finished loading using jquery.
i have added export PDF code and js file but when i click on export to pdf button i have getting big column width file.
check following attached file.
please help .


Hey guys, currently I'm struggling with the PDFViewer.
First of all, I'm building a PDF dynamically in my WebApp.
RadFlowDocument document;RadFlowDocumentEditor editor;
[...]
PdfFormatProvider providerPDF = new PdfFormatProvider();
return providerPDF.Export(document);
So I'm not saving the created PDF as a file on the filesystem. Till now I'm only able to download the created file with the action method:
public ActionResult DownloadTestDocument(){ return File( new Verleihinfo().Pdf, // returns the byte array -> providerPDF.Export(document) "application/pdf", "test.pdf");}Now instead of downloading the file I want to show my pdf directely in the PDFViewer on my page, so that user can see and interact with. Is it even possible (preferably in MVC)?
As far I unterstood here it's only possible to pass an existing pdf-file on the filesystem as a parameter to the PDFViewer. But not a dynamically created file..
Thank you
Daniel
We have fields of type 'string' in our application which are defined like this:
@Html.EditorFor(model => model.Field, new { htmlAttributes = new { @class = "form-control ", @readonly = "readonly" } })
When we recently switched to the Telerik EditorTemplates we realized that the htmlAttributes weren't applied anymore.
Other fields, for example of type 'integer', still work as before.
When we deleted the EditorTemplate 'String.cshtml' the htmlAttributes were applied again, so this template seems to have been used, but just ignored the htmlAttributes.
Is this behaviour expected, or do we miss anything?
