Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET Core Forum
2 answers
673 views

I have a grid showing data and the Edit brings up a wrapper editor for that type in the shared folder.  Which is done automatically if the template name matches the class name.

The problem is that the update button does not fire the controller action

 

public async Task<ActionResult> Distributors_Update([DataSourceRequest]DataSourceRequest request,
[Bind(Prefix = "models")] IEnumerable<Distributor> distributors)

 

The Read action is working and again the custom type template is being used but no update action firing.

 

Any help would be appreciated.

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Mar 2018
2 answers
2.1K+ views

Hello,

i try to set row color on  conditions  in the dataBound event. But only in my first row the Color will set.


                    var grid = $('#@Model.Id()_grid').data("kendoGrid");
                    var gridData = grid.dataSource.view();

                    for (var i = 0; i < gridData.length; i++) {
                        var currentUid = gridData[i].uid;
                        var currentRow = grid.table.find("tr[data-uid='" + currentUid + "']");

                        if (gridData[i].Condision != 0) {
                            $(currentRow).addClass("Color"); //in css
                        }

                    }

 

I can not find the issure.

Thanks

Pamela

                

Pamela
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 21 Mar 2018
2 answers
199 views

How can I change the foreground color of the button that represents the grouped column when the user drags that column header into the Grouping bar on top of the grid?  The "ADD NEW RECORD" and other buttons above it show a foreground color of white, but the buttons is unreadable with a light gray background.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Mar 2018
3 answers
774 views

Hi, I followed this doc page: https://docs.telerik.com/aspnet-mvc/helpers/window/using-forms-in-window

And it doesn't seem to work correctly. It executes the form's target action, but then just displays the returned <script> tag in the window rather than actually executing it.  Additionally, after manually closing the window, when I re-open it, the window content doesn't refresh automatically. What am I missing?

Veselin Tsvetanov
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Mar 2018
2 answers
370 views

The Components PDF EXPORT does not seem to exist in Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core. I'm right?

How can I convert a html page to pdf?

How can I create a kind of report view?

Thank you

With best regards

 

Marco Dalla Libera

Roberto
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 20 Mar 2018
1 answer
186 views

I have a  View with that I am injecting a service using @inject . The service provides Lookup list data that is not provided from the controller.

i.e. @inject ProfileOptionsData options

How would I set the datasource property to bind  the dropdownlist to a method from this service?

 

Thank you

Ianko
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Mar 2018
1 answer
433 views

I have a problem configuring the MultiSelect using the taghelpers, while the htmlhelpers give me no problem at all.
I get no data in the multiselect when using the taghelper, while the htmlhelper does.
Any ideas ?

Example:
HtmlHelper:     

@(Html.Kendo().MultiSelect()
            .Name("roleSelect")
            .DataTextField("roleName")
            .DataValueField("id")
            .DataSource(source =>
            {
              source.Read(read =>
              {
                read.Action("GetAvailableRoles", "Users");
              });
            })
)

 

Taghelper: 

<kendo-multiselect name="roleSelect2" datavaluefield="id" datatextfield="roleName">
  <datasource type="DataSourceTagHelperType.Ajax">
    <transport>
      <read url="@Url.Action("GetAvailableRoles", "Users")" />
    </transport>
  </datasource>
</kendo-multiselect>

 

 

 

Neli
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Mar 2018
1 answer
2.0K+ views

Hello,
I was struggling with the kendo-toolbar taghelper to add an html attribute to a toolbar item, but eventually figured it out.
Is this the correct way to use the html-attributes taghelper or is there a shortcut ?

<item type="CommandType.Button" text="Delete" html-attributes='new Dictionary<string, object>{ ["class"] = "float-right" }' />

Thanks in advance

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Mar 2018
5 answers
783 views

Hi

Does Html.Kendo().TextBox+For have a TagHelper as well? Can't find any documentation about it.

 

Thanks

Giuseppe

 

Veselin Tsvetanov
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Mar 2018
2 answers
1.1K+ views

I'm using a Grid, with InLine AJAX editing enabled. The grid has a single text column, and my Model has an ID property (a GUID).  When I add a row to the grid, set the text value, and hit Save, on the server the ModelState.IsValid property is set to false and it's complaining about the empty ID.  Of course it's empty - the database assigns that.

How do I get that to stop being treated as invalid? I already have the ID decorated as DatabaseGenerated (I'm using efcore). Help!

Konstantin Dikov
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Mar 2018
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?