Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET Core Forum
1 answer
105 views

I can set toolbar collapse use follow code:

@(Html.Kendo().Spreadsheet()
        .Name("spreadsheet")
        .HtmlAttributes(new { style = "width:100%" })
        .Toolbar(false)
        .Sheetsbar(false)....

 

but it dose not work use taghelper.

<kendo-spreadsheet name="spreadsheet" style="width: 100%" sheetsbar="false" >
        <toolbar enabled="false" />


Ivan Danchev
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Jun 2018
1 answer
250 views
Hello everyone, now i'm going to create an website using .net core and kendo UI, but now i'n don'n know how to upload file from an area. i trying to upload but just get 404 message when upload file.
Ivan Danchev
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Jun 2018
1 answer
1.5K+ views

How to set urlcontent and width of window in javascript?

I have a window as follow:

    <kendo-window name="WdAddCategory"  modal="true"
                  content-url="@Url.Content("~/Setting/Dictionary_Add/1")"
                  width="400"  visible="false"/>

and I open It in script:

        var window = $("#WdAddCategory").data("kendoWindow");
        window.open().center();

 

I want to change the content-url and width when I open it .how can I do that?

 


Nencho
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Jun 2018
4 answers
177 views

I'm getting the following errors every time I start a Compile on my Web Solution (SL5 application with some standard ASP.NET)

"Operation Failed"

An exception was thrown while initializing part of "NuGet.PackageManagement.VisualStudio.VSSolutionManager". GetFullVsVersionString must be called on the UI thread.

 

I have NO idea what this error message means and it ONLY started to happen AFTER I installed ASP.NET Core 2018.2.516 which is actually being refrenced in my Web Solution so I don't understand why this installation would cause this problem??

 

Rob.

Nencho
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Jun 2018
1 answer
143 views

I use follow code to selectrow ,but it dose not work.

grid.select("tr[data-uid='" + uuid + "']");

please help.

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Jun 2018
1 answer
361 views
how 2 set multi line for MaskedTextBox?
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Jun 2018
1 answer
234 views

ASP.NET Core 2018.2.516

Grid and menu

IIS Express

HTTP Error when I run.

 

Anyone else ? 

 

 

 

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Jun 2018
1 answer
195 views

I have a web application solution (mix of SL5, ASPX, HTML and some JS), it's primarily setup to start a Silverlight app, but I have a few .ASPX pages that is referenced from my Silverlight app and/or directly via IIS web server (the .ASPX pages are in the root of my web app).

I installed UI for ASP.NET core and was expecting to see all the Telerik controls show up when I open up the Toolbox sidebar window, but nothing showed up?

What am I missing?

Cheers, Rob.

Nencho
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Jun 2018
3 answers
463 views

I'm trying to use a template on my category axis labels using kendo for ASP.CORE. I tried the code snippet below and now the labels are blank even though my graph has values. I'm trying to accomplish this without building the grid via jquery, but it appears that all the support is on the jquery way of handling this. Is this possible for ASP.NET Core?

.CategoryAxis(axis => axis
                                        .Labels(labels => labels
                                        .Template("#= series.name #: #= value #")
                                        )
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Jun 2018
5 answers
812 views
I want the submenu to open on click. How can I get it?
Vincent
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 answered on 02 Jun 2018
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?