hi,
i've recently encounter problem while working with radtreeview:
i've radtreeview with datasource (datatable) from database however when i click button i want to change that datasource
(rebuild radtreeview) and load radtreeview with new nodes and roots; data from database are proper but assigning it to radtreeview
doesn't work - old "state" radtreeview remains.
is there any way to do this ?
best regards
ksysiek
<CommandItemSettings ShowAddNewRecordButton="true" AddNewRecordImageUrl="../../App_Themes/InfoSource/Images/ico_add_24.png" AddNewRecordText="Add a Request" ShowExportToExcelButton="true" ExportToExcelImageUrl="../../App_Themes/InfoSource/Images/ico_excel_24.png" ExportToExcelText="Export to Excel" ShowExportToPdfButton="true" ExportToPdfImageUrl="../../App_Themes/InfoSource/Images/ico_acrobat_24.png" ExportToPdfText="Export to PDF" ShowRefreshButton="true" RefreshImageUrl="../../App_Themes/InfoSource/Images/ico_refresh_24.png" RefreshText="Refresh" />if (e.Item is GridCommandItem){ ScriptManager scriptManager = ScriptManager.GetCurrent(this.Page); Button btncmd = (e.Item as GridCommandItem).FindControl("ExportToExcelButton") as Button; scriptManager.RegisterPostBackControl(btncmd); btncmd = (e.Item as GridCommandItem).FindControl("ExportToPdfButton") as Button; scriptManager.RegisterPostBackControl(btncmd);}scriptManager.RegisterPostBackControl(btncmd);
Hi everyone.
This is the code
aspx
<
telerik:RadComboBox ID="rcmbPrioridad"
runat="server"
Skin="Mac"
AutoPostBack="true"
EmptyMessage=" -Seleccione prioridad- "
MarkFirstMatch="True"
TabIndex="1"
Width="99%"
ToolTip="Prioridad de pago">
<Items>
<telerik:RadComboBoxItem Value="0" Text="" />
<telerik:RadComboBoxItem Value="1" Text="Normal" />
<telerik:RadComboBoxItem Value="2" Text="Pago programado" />
<telerik:RadComboBoxItem Value="3" Text="En espera" />
</Items>
<CollapseAnimation Type="OutQuint" Duration="200"></CollapseAnimation>
</telerik:RadComboBox>
<telerik:RadComboBox ID="rcmbTipoPeriodo"
runat="server"
AutoPostBack="true"
Skin="Mac"
Width="99%"
Height="230px">
<CollapseAnimation Type="OutQuint" Duration="200" />
</telerik:RadComboBox>
vb
Protected Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load
If Not Page.IsPostBack Then
Call pcHabilitaCtrlRegistro(False)
End If
End Sub
Protected
Sub rcmbPrioridad_SelectedIndexChanged(ByVal o As Object, ByVal e As Telerik.Web.UI.RadComboBoxSelectedIndexChangedEventArgs) Handles rcmbPrioridad.SelectedIndexChanged
do something....
End Sub
Private
Sub pcHabilitaCtrlRegistro(ByVal bolCtrlLlave As System.Boolean
rcmbTipoPeriodo.Enabled = bolCtrlLlave
End Sub
The problem is when I change te seleccion of "rcmbPrioridad" control the code does the following
1- Page_Load event (Its correct)
2- rcmbPrioridad_SelectedIndexChanged (Its correct)
3- rcmbTipoPeriodo_TextChanged (Thast the problem)
Why enter to 3 step if any control change text property of rcmbTipoPeriodo
Thank so much.
Jose Luis.
I am using radeditor’s old version and now i want to upgrade to new one.
I downloaded the trial version and problem I am facing is, when I insert any ‘<span’> tag in radeditor, and try to read the content of radeditor I am getting <font> tag instead of <span> tag.
For ex.
$find("RadEditor1").set_html('<span> hi </span>');
alert($find("RadEditor1").get_html());
I am getting alert ‘<font>hi</font>’ instead of ‘<span>hi</span>’.

<telerik:RadGrid ID="RadGrid_FileView" runat="server" Height="318px" AllowSorting="true" AllowPaging="false" AllowFilteringByColumn="false" AutoGenerateColumns="false" OnItemCommand="RadGrid_FileView_ItemCommand" ShowStatusBar="true"> <MasterTableView AutoGenerateColumns="false" DataKeyNames="FileSharepointID"> <Columns> <telerik:GridButtonColumn HeaderText="" Text="Select" CommandName="Select" /> <telerik:GridBoundColumn HeaderText="File" UniqueName="Filename" DataField="Filename" /> </Columns> </MasterTableView> <ClientSettings> <Selecting AllowRowSelect="true" /> </ClientSettings></telerik:RadGrid>