Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
131 views
Hi,

I have radgrid. when i am inserting and updating there are 2 column index has been shown. and also i want to validation summary. so i need center to 2 column indexes. so please see the attached image and give me a tips for this one.



Thanks,
Marin
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Nov 2010
1 answer
129 views
Also sent in a support ticket but figured the answer could be valuable to others (in the event there is one :o))
====================================
I have a RadWindow with a RadAjaxPanel inside. Inside the RadAjaxPanel I am loading a user control which does a database lookup and sets some field values. PREVIOUSLY, I also had an UpdatePanel in there and after the data was retreived from the DB it would update the update panel and refresh the screen.

What I am noticing NOW is that I have to do a postback inside of the AJAXPanel in order for the data to appear on initial Window open. When the Window.Open() command is called from JavaScript the data loads correctly (according to the debugger) but the Window has nothing checked, filled in, etc. Once I do a postback inside of the window it works fine (change page number, for example). I need the window to pop up, data loaded, and panel refreshed. I am guessing I somehow have to explicitly update the RadAjaxPanel.

Any help is appreciated.
Iana Tsolova
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Nov 2010
2 answers
297 views
hi I want to ask how to get datakey value from radgrid in hierarchy mode , when double click event?

function RowDblClick(sender, args) {
            alert(args.getDataKeyValue("RJENIS"));
}

thats work only for the parent , but I want to get datakey value from the child.
please suggest...

waiting for your reply.
Edi
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 19 Nov 2010
7 answers
431 views
Hi

I have a RadSlider on a page which renders correctly if the page is opened directly, however when the page is in an iframe the control is not rendered properly.

I get the up / down buttons and the slider image, but no bar, it only renders if the control is refreshed for example by having it as an updated control from RadAjaxManager.

Any ideas?

Andy

Tsvetie
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Nov 2010
2 answers
56 views
Is it possible to use different configuration files for different lists within one site?
Andy
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 19 Nov 2010
1 answer
452 views
I  used the below CSS to change the Font color in the Disabled RadCombobox.

<code snip>
.RadComboBox_Default .rcbDisabled .rcbInputCell .rcbInput,
.RadComboBoxDropDown_Default .rcbDisabled
{
    background-color: #808080;
    color: blue;
    font-weight: bold;
}
<code snip end>

But the font color change is reflected only in FireFox, but it IE 8 the font color is default gray color.

Note: This css change is mentioned in the below Telerik Forum URL
http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/aspnet/combobox/changing-the-default-style-for-disabled-or-enabled-false-radcombobox.aspx
.RadComboBox_Default .rcbDisabled .rcbInputCell .rcbInput,
Cori
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 19 Nov 2010
3 answers
251 views
Hello
I'm trying the Radbutton control, but reach a point where I use a classic asp button and a control radtooltip to show control user to login, to do with the button shows the classic asp perfect result, but doing so with radbutton control only shows me assigned to the button text.

Code for Asp Clasic
<telerik:RadToolTip ID="RadToolTipLogin" runat="server" HideEvent="ManualClose" TargetControlID="Loginin"
        IsClientID="true" Skin="Windows7" VisibleOnPageLoad="false" ShowEvent="OnClick">
        <Demo:UserLogin ID="WebUserLogin1" runat="server" />
</telerik:RadToolTip>
<asp:Button runat="server" ID="Loginin" Text="Login" />

Code radbutton
<telerik:RadToolTip ID="RadToolTipLogin" runat="server" HideEvent="ManualClose" TargetControlID="Loginin"
        IsClientID="false" Skin="Windows7" VisibleOnPageLoad="false" ShowEvent="OnClick">
        <Demo:UserLogin ID="WebUserLogin1" runat="server" />
</telerik:RadToolTip>
 <telerik:RadButton ID="Loginin" runat="server" Skin="Windows7" Text="Login"    Width="90px" AutoPostBack="false" Icon-PrimaryIconUrl="~/images/lock16.png">
</telerik:RadButton>

Thanks for the help 

Alex.
.co







Damien
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 19 Nov 2010
1 answer
111 views

Hello,
I have a GridNumericColumnEditor wich works fine with positive numbers ,but when i insert a negative number it automaticly puts the minus sign
to the right of the number.

for example i get 33- insted of -33.
what shuld i do to get the minus sign to the left of the number.

I tried to work with the NumberFormat-NegativePattern property and set it to "-n" but it was not worked.

Here is my decleration to my GridNumericColumnEditor

 

<telerik:GridNumericColumnEditor runat="server" ID="VALUEEditor">
    <NumericTextBox runat="server" ID="txtBox1"   NumberFormat-DecimalDigits="7" EnabledStyle-Width="22"  EnabledStyle-HorizontalAlign="Left"    MaxLength="16">
    </NumericTextBox>
</telerik:GridNumericColumnEditor>

thank,
Gerry

Martin
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Nov 2010
2 answers
190 views
When running IE8 with Compatibility View mode the RadButton text is sometimes missing or distorted after scrolling out of view and back into view.  You can see this with some of the demos like the Split Button demo.

http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/button/examples/splitbutton/defaultcs.aspx

Sometimes it repaints the text correctly after a couple of seconds. 

Is there a workaround for this problem?
John
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 19 Nov 2010
2 answers
192 views
Hi,
  I have a problem regarding the retrieving latest 10 images into rad rotator from folder by using the image path stored in sql server.
For this i placed the asp:image tag in item template of radrotator and assigned imageurl to handler.ascx file. but i'm not sure about passing "id" from image url to handler.ascx file.
here, in handler.ascx file i retrieved the image path's from sql server db.
Help me from this problem...
saratchand
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 19 Nov 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?