Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
95 views
Hi,

We want to call a iframe URL within a docking panel.  The iframe URL has some parameters that is passed in query string in order to fetch content relevant for a user that has logged in.

The problem we are facing now is that the URL within an iframe is not getting executed in the dock-panel and it keeps throwing error that the virtual path is invalid.  The iframe URL is an aspx page.

Please help us find a solution to this problem.  Thanks.
Pero
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Dec 2010
1 answer
129 views
Does anyone know if there is a way to put a Checkbox inside the input area of a combobox?  I am trying to achieve the same functionality as Google Mail where a user can select a checkbox inside the combobox or dropdown the arrow and select other choices.

Thanks!

rich
Yana
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Dec 2010
1 answer
54 views
Hi All,
I have multiple Raddocs with <iframe> in a page under a RadLayout.


AND I want to save the state of raddocs in database and retrieve the saved state.

 
waiting for reply...
Its urgent
Pero
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Dec 2010
1 answer
87 views
I have created two radgrid(Same as drag and drop radgrid demo) and able to drag and drop each item in both direction. Now, first radgrid is binding during page load and getting values. But I want to bind it on a button click event. Can I create a datatable instead of Pendingorders on that button click event. Anybody can help.
thanks
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 07 Dec 2010
1 answer
98 views

Hi,

I have a master page with Rad Tree View. I also got few chid pages.  I use previous page properties for my methods.
All tree nodes are bounded to child web pages. when a Tree node is selected related child web page is populated on the main container. All child pages are used a common toolbar on the Master Page. when user select a row of the Radgrid (in the child page) and click edit button it will open edit web page with selected row data. (see images)

I want to save state(seleted values) of all the controls in a web page when user navigate back and forth using browser back button and postbacks to same page.

 

Could you please let me know which methods I can use in order to accomplish my requirement? I am really appreciated if you can help me solve my issues.

Pri

Yana
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Dec 2010
1 answer
174 views
hi sir,

which event i can use before item inserting in radgrid.

thanks
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 07 Dec 2010
3 answers
110 views
I want to set focus on a node in RadSiteMap. I handle the NodeDataBound event, detect the node and call node.Focus(). Nevertheless the focus doesn't get set.
Yana
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Dec 2010
1 answer
115 views
I have a tag cloud control that gets populated by by data that gets returned from a stored procedure.

I want the tag cloud items clickable. On clicking any item in the tag cloud, it will redirect the user to a different page.
For eg. - If i click an item named "Architecture", the user gets redirected to the page "Default.aspx?CAT=Architecture"

But for this to happen, I first need to obtain the value of the item that was clicked by the user. I am not able to do that. The demo has nothing on this.

Can somebody please shed some light? I have a small tag cloud module for a website that needs to be done as quickly as possible.
Any useful insights will be highly appreciated.
Pero
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Dec 2010
1 answer
90 views
Does radScheduler provide reporting feature?  and if not is there any other way to integrate reports with radScheduler..
Veronica
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Dec 2010
3 answers
103 views
Hello - I have a requirement to use a RadDateTimePicker control and have certain dates disabled/greyed-out based on certain sets of criteria. I've seen posts where this can be accomplished with the ASP.NET Calendar (without the TImePicker), as well as the WinForms RadDateTimePicker. In both of those cases, it seems you need to access the SpecialDays collection of a RadCalendar instance. In the WinForms example I found at: http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/winforms/calendar-and-datetimepicker/raddatetimepicker-calendar.aspx, you need to declare a variable of type RadDateTimePickerCalendar, then do a type-cast to ge to the actual Calendar "part" of that control. Then from there you can set the SpecialDays collection. Is there a an ASP.NET AJAX equivalent to this? I can't seem to find it. Thanks.

Matt
Tsvetina
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Dec 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?