Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
76 views
Hi,

I am using RadEditor. When i try to set focus to the content area of RadEditor the focus is being set to the Radeditor itself. But I want to set focus to content area in textbox / dropdownlist onblur event.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Bala
Dobromir
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Dec 2010
3 answers
260 views
Hi,

I have masterpage in my project. so i am using RadAjaxManager in my MasterPage. so in my page unable to use RadAjaxManager for ajax ladoing. so i am using RadAjaxManagerProxy for ajaxSetting. buti have error message.

Even i used javascript within code block.

here it is my code.

<telerik:RadCodeBlock ID="rcbBenefitEnroll" runat="server">
    <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">
    function EraseErrMsg()
     {        
            document.getElementById('<%=lblErrMsg.ClientID%>').innerText = "";             
     }
    function confirmMsg(rdoId,gridName,ddlId)
    {
         var rdo = document.getElementById(rdoId);
        var all = document.getElementsByTagName("input");
        if (rdo.checked)
        {
         return confirm("Are you sure want to waive this plan?");
        }
    }
    </script>  
    </telerik:RadCodeBlock>    
    <telerik:RadAjaxManagerProxy ID="rampBenefitEnenroll" runat="server">
         <AjaxSettings>
            <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="rgDependents">
                <UpdatedControls>
                    <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="rgDependents" LoadingPanelID="ralpbenenroll" />
                </UpdatedControls>
            </telerik:AjaxSetting>
        </AjaxSettings>
 </telerik:RadAjaxManagerProxy>

<telerik:RadAjaxLoadingPanel ID="ralpbenenroll" runat="server">
    </telerik:RadAjaxLoadingPanel>

The Controls collection cannot be modified because the control contains code blocks (i.e. <% ... %>).

how to resolve this problem.

Please give me a tips.

Thanks in advance,
Dhamu
Pavlina
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Dec 2010
6 answers
172 views
Hi,
I use this trick : http://www.telerik.com/help/aspnet-ajax/ajxchangecursor.html
It works but i encountered side effect.
After ajax call, the cusor mouse wait mouse move to change style.
Thks.
OPL
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Dec 2010
4 answers
129 views
Hi..

I am very new to Scheduler and  i got faced several problems while using.Please help me out for the following issues.

  • My Requirement is , when i am trying to make a new appointment by right click on time slot which is less than my current system time there should not be a context menu displayed instead it shows an alert. I am unable to trigger the right click event for time slot to check time. I need this in Asp.Net application.
  • The second one is when i am trying to delete the appointment,  i need to show a pop up window where i need to get a feedback from the user. So how can i able to display the pop up window has some text box fields.

Thanks,
Ramanaidu.K
Nikolay Tsenkov
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Dec 2010
1 answer
152 views
Hi all,
I've developed a website using ms Ajax and Visual studio 2010 ultimate edition.
Each ASP page has its own script manager and MasterPage has a simple menu built by JQuery.
I decided to use Telerik  menu instead of that simple menu. However, there is an error : "Only one script manager can be used".

What shall I do ?

Sincerely,
Afshin
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 13 Dec 2010
6 answers
276 views
I have 2-level menus and the second level menus have many menus. I have a window media player right below the menu. So when the second level menus are pulled out, some of them are behind the window media player.

How can I set the menu to always be on top of other elements on a page?

Thanks
Brew
Yana
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Dec 2010
1 answer
116 views
I have a form which user enters a main Sales Order number as a "main key". This key is used to fetch data and display it on a gridview. In the same form, users can enter multiple other keys. This is when a customer has multiple sales order associated with a project.

1. Can I popolulate the data in the gridview in multiple key?
2. If this can be done only programatically, how to I keep appending the dataset on every data fetch before binding it to the grid?

Thanks in advance.
Radoslav
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Dec 2010
1 answer
75 views
Hi there,

After I refresh the browser when the vertical bar is visible, the position of series is a couple of inches below the chart. So how can I update the position in Javascript, or JQuery?

Thanks,

Nazmi
Yavor
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Dec 2010
2 answers
178 views
First let me say, our company and developers complettly love your products. It speeds up a lot of our development time. I have a problem with implementing a background image into the radtabstrip controller for a DotNetNuke site. Here is my HTML:
<div class="menusplittop">   
<telerik:RadTabStrip ID="RadTabStrip1" runat="server" Skin="" 
        MultiPageID="RadMultiPage1" SelectedIndex="0" EnableEmbeddedSkins="false">
                <Tabs>
                    <telerik:RadTab runat="server" Width="108px" Height="46px" CssClass="activeCourses"
                        SelectedCssClass="activeCoursesSelected" Selected="True">
                    </telerik:RadTab>
                    <telerik:RadTab runat="server" Width="108px" Height="46px" CssClass="inactiveCourses" 
                        SelectedCssClass="inactiveCoursesSelected">
                    </telerik:RadTab>
                </Tabs>
            </telerik:RadTabStrip>
</div>

and here is my CSS snippet:
.activeCourses
        {
            background-image: url(img-blue/activeoff.png);
            width:108px;
            height:46px;
        }
          
        .inactiveCourses
        {
            width:108px;
            height:46px;
            background-image: url(img-blue/inactiveoff.png);
        }
          
        .activeCoursesSelected
        {
            background-image: url(img-blue/activeon.png);
        }
  
        .inactiveCoursesSelected
        {
            background: url(img-blue/inactiveon.png);
        }

The image is showing up when I view the tab is design mode of Visual Studio but when I actually build and run the site, the background image is not displaying. The tabs themselves are there b/c I can click them but no image in the background. Is there something I am doing wrong?  
Yana
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Dec 2010
1 answer
127 views
Hello,

Is it possible to have RADSTRIP IN EDITFORM INSIDE RADGRID with EditMode="EditForms". My idea is to NOT have the form too big in height and instead have two to three Tabstrips which should populate when the EditCommand is fired?

If so, Can you please give working example(s)?

Thanks,
Sanjay
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 13 Dec 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?