Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
132 views
Hello,

I am grouping my appointments by a resource: 'Rooms'.

There are three Rooms and when I insert an appointment in say, 'Mr. Smith's Room', I want to be able to obtain the value: 'Mr. Smith's Room' in my 'OnClientAppointmentInserting' function.

How can I achieve this?

Regards,
Anthony
Anthony
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Dec 2010
3 answers
2.4K+ views
I am using Custom Dropdown Filter for a template comun in detail grid , the dropdown is coming fine but when i selected value to filter i am getting the below error
Unable to cast object of type 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox' to type 'Telerik.WebControls.RadComboBox'.
the same thing working fine with parent grid but failing in Detail Grid.

Can anyone help me to resolve this issue.
Radoslav
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Dec 2010
3 answers
242 views
Hi,

When i am using add and edit in radgrid i am using Validation summary. validation summary showing error message correctly. but the image has been displayed. i want display error message in bulletList mode without image.

How to i get this validationSummary in BulletList without Image.


Here this is the code what i am using,

 <asp:ValidationSummary ID="vsDepError" runat="server" Font-Names="Verdana" Font-Size="8pt"
                                            Style="text-align: left" DisplayMode="BulletList" ValidationGroup="ValidateDep" />

And also i have attached image.

Please give me a tips.

Thanks in Advance,
Dhamu
Dhamodharan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Dec 2010
1 answer
82 views
Hi,
I am new to telerik. Is there is a way to directly get an array of unselected nodes in clientside without doing get_allnodes()-get_selectednodes();
Is there is a way like get_unselectednodes()?
Thanks.
Dimitar Terziev
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Dec 2010
1 answer
88 views
Hello

Good Day!

I have a problem with my RadEditor when we use Spelling Checker.
The problem is that when I press the Spelling Checker toolbar, the height of the Editor adjust. It will make its height bigger but i have seen in a demo:

http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/editor/examples/spellchecker/defaultcs.aspx

that when i press the Spelling checker, the content of the editor adjust. This is very helpfull for me since i dont want to adjust its height during Spelling Checking...

Thanks you

Erwin


Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Dec 2010
1 answer
262 views
I have a .ASPX page that is loaded server side using the ContentURL= property, server side when the user clicks on a tab using the RadTabStrip click event:

 protected void RadTabStrip1_TabClick(object sender, RadTabStripEventArgs e)
    {
        RadPageView pageView = AddPageView(e.Tab);
       
        switch (e.Tab.PageViewID)
        {
            case "DriverList":
                pageView.ContentUrl = "DriverList.aspx";
                break;
        }

        e.Tab.PageView.Selected = true;
    }


Inside the DriverList.aspx page I have a javascript function which I would like to call from the parent page where the MultiPage/PageView control is situated using client-side javascript.

    <telerik:RadCodeBlock ID="RadCodeBlock1" runat="server">
        <script type="text/javascript">

            $(window).load(function () {
                window.parent.parent.HideLoadingPanel('DataPane');
            });

            function showAlert() {
                alert("Here");
            }
        </script>


I'm trying to call this javascript function from the onTabSelected client side event on the parent page:

function onTabSelected(sender, args) {
    var tab = args.get_tab();
    var value = tab.get_value();
    if (tab.get_pageViewID()) {

        var pageView = document.getElementById(tab.get_pageViewID());
        var contentWindow = pageView.getExtContentElement();
        contentWindow.showAlert();

    }
}


This is not working. Any advice ?
Dimitar Terziev
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Dec 2010
8 answers
331 views
Hi,

I've found that while a RadButton will trigger AJAX calls - the loading panel will show and the codebehind code will all trigger, when it comes to updating controls on the webpage that doesn't happen.

Interestingly adding some javascript to the responsescripts of the ajaxmanager does work.

In the example that I've done below there are two buttons.  The first is a normal button and simply updates a div with the time.  The second button is a radbutton and this one when pressed should do the same as the normal button.  The codebehind works as does the response script BUT the time is not shown...

Is there an easy to implement work around for this?

Regards,

Jon
Jon
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Dec 2010
1 answer
161 views
Hi,
    I am using Telerik Scheduler control and created appointment with recurrence.When I try to delete Appointment it show Confimation dialog box with two options
1. Delete this occurrence  and
2. Delete the series
but here i want only one option(Delete the series) to be shown on that dialog box.

but not able to do that ...Can you help ?

I have reffered following link.
http://www.telerik.com/help/wpf/radscheduler-end-user-capabilities-delete-appointment.html


Regards,
Ruchir
Veronica
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Dec 2010
1 answer
69 views
Hello All,

Attached is my grid which has 2 records and grid is place in my first half page area.

when someone click on a record, the details are loded in the rest half page area.

when one click on any record, page goes on postback and spin image displayed, but meanwhile anyone can click on another record, even the details for first record is not loded 100%.

how to disable on click on another record?
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 13 Dec 2010
3 answers
175 views
Hello,

I noticed that allowedFileExtensions property does not work in the same way as the RadUpload allowedFileExtensions property. In the first one you have to use extensions without the dot. In the second one you have to use extensions with the dot. Why this difference? Is this a bug or a limitation?

Thank you.



Genady Sergeev
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Dec 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?