Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
104 views
resolved, caused by a flash in the index file
James Shelton Agar
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 16 Dec 2010
1 answer
163 views
Hello sir,

on my page i have 3 radgrid..when i select row of first grid then the second grid with releated record should display..this i achevied..
but when i select 2nd grid row then 3rd grid not displaying..after i click first grid then 3rd grid display..

what is the wrong i am doing  can you help me to solve this..
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 16 Dec 2010
1 answer
77 views
I have a real simple scenario, but I am a little unclear on how to approach. I need to have my grid insert and edit records. Note, I will not being using and datasource controls, so I will be handlings on the server. Basically, I have two string columns. When creating a new record, both are editable. When editing an existing record, only the second string is editable. So, I am wondering how to have the grid controls render two textbox's on insert, but only one on edit?

Thanks
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 16 Dec 2010
4 answers
147 views
I'm using a Custom File Content Provider (copied from the knowledge base).

Everything works fine except the following situations:

1. Folder name contains # or & (i.e. "Store #123")
2. User double clicks file within this folder to view the file
3. Within the FileSystemHandler.ashx file, the ProcessRequest function is called but the path of the file gets cut off at the # or & symbol

So when the code gets to the WriteFile call, it fails since it can't find the file.

Suggestions?

Loy
Loy Chan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 16 Dec 2010
2 answers
169 views
Hi,

The problem I'm having is that I have 3 seperate user controls, each with a radlist view in it.  The 3 user controls are on the same page.  If you click to page one of them, then while it is still paging click to page another, they all stop working.  They all have seperate RadAjaxManagerProxies.  It seems that the second click cancels the first, then doesn't actually perform it's postback, but I'm not too sure. 

Any help would be great!

Davoc
Davoc Bradley
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 15 Dec 2010
5 answers
201 views
Hi,

I have enabled option to export my RADGrid data to PDF, EXCEL, CSV and Word. While exporting to Excel, it also exports few buttons and Refresh link at the top row in excel sheet.

How can I avoid this?

Regards,
Krunal
Daniel
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Dec 2010
4 answers
253 views
Hi,

I am getting few issues with radgrid. One is i have gridclientselectcolumn in radgrid. I am able to select all checkboxes using header checkbox but iam not able to select individual ones. Another is when i click the row iam changing the background color of a row but its not coming fully. Only half of the row is changing the color(see image 1). Anothe one is i have radmenu in commanditem template. Which is not displaying properly(see image 2). Here is my code..... 

<telerik:RadGrid ID="gvPjtMnt" runat="server" AutoGenerateColumns="false" Height="600px"
    BorderWidth="2px" BorderStyle="Solid" BackColor="White" AllowPaging="True" PagerStyle-AlwaysVisible="true"
    PageSize="20" AllowSorting="True" OnNeedDataSource="gvPjtMnt_OnNeedDataSource"
    AllowFilteringByColumn="true" OnItemCommand="gvPjtMnt_ItemCommand" OnItemCreated="gvPjtMnt_ItemCreated"
    OnItemDataBound="gvPjtMnt_ItemDataBound" OnPreRender="gvPjtMnt_PreRender" AllowMultiRowSelection="true"
    ClientSettings-Selecting-AllowRowSelect="true">
    <HeaderStyle Height="20px" BackColor="#004000" Font-Size="8pt" Font-Bold="True" ForeColor="White"
        HorizontalAlign="Center" BorderColor="White" BorderWidth="1px" />
    <AlternatingItemStyle BackColor="#F5F5E9" HorizontalAlign="Center" BorderColor="White" />
    <ItemStyle HorizontalAlign="Center" />
    <MasterTableView GridLines="None" DataKeyNames="ProjectId" CommandItemDisplay="Top">
        <CommandItemTemplate>
            <table style="width: 100%">
                <tr align="right">
                    <td style="width: 75%">
                        <telerik:RadMenu ID="RadMenu1" runat="server" EnableRoundedCorners="true" EnableShadows="true"
                            EnableAjaxSkinRendering="true">
                            <Items>
                                <telerik:RadMenuItem Text="Text" CssClass>
                                    <Items>
                                        <telerik:RadMenuItem ImageUrl="Images/comment-icon.png" Value="1" NavigateUrl="javascript:validateChkUpdate()"
                                            Text="Add Notes">
                                        </telerik:RadMenuItem>
                                        <telerik:RadMenuItem ImageUrl="Images/OrdUpdate.gif" Value="2" NavigateUrl="javascript:validateChkUpdate()"
                                            Text="Bulk Updates">
                                        </telerik:RadMenuItem>
                                    </Items>
                                </telerik:RadMenuItem>
                            </Items>
                        </telerik:RadMenu>
                    </td>
                    <td align="right">
                        <asp:LinkButton ID="lnkshwFilter" Text="ShowFilter" Font-Underline="true" ForeColor="MidnightBlue"
                            runat="server" OnClientClick="return showFilterItem()" />
                        <asp:LinkButton ID="lnkhdFilter" Text="HideFilter" Font-Underline="true" ForeColor="MidnightBlue"
                            runat="server" OnClientClick="return hideFilterItem()" />
                    </td>
                    <td align="right">
                        <asp:LinkButton ID="lnkclrFilter" Text="ClearFilter" Font-Underline="true" ForeColor="MidnightBlue"
                            runat="server" OnClick="lnkclrFilter_Click"></asp:LinkButton>
                    </td>
                    <td align="right">
                        Total Records found: <asp:Label ID="lblTotRecCount" runat="server" Font-Bold="True"
                            Font-Size="10pt" ForeColor="Black" Text="0"></asp:Label>
                    </td>
                    <td align="right" valign="middle">
                        <asp:ImageButton ID="lnkExportAll" ImageUrl="~/images/Excel.png" ToolTip="Export All"
                            runat="server" OnClick="ExportAll_Click" />
                    </td>
                    <td align="right" valign="middle">
                        <asp:ImageButton ID="ExportToExcelButton" runat="server" ImageUrl="~/images/ExportToExcel.gif"
                            ToolTip="Export to Excel" OnClick="ExportExcel_Click" />
                    </td>
                </tr>
            </table>
        </CommandItemTemplate>
        <Columns>
            <telerik:GridClientSelectColumn UniqueName="CheckboxSelectColumn" HeaderStyle-Width="3%">
            </telerik:GridClientSelectColumn>
            <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="ProjectId" UniqueName="ProjectId" Visible="false">
            </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
            <telerik:GridBoundColumn HeaderText="LOB" DataField="LOB" UniqueName="LOB">
            </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
            <telerik:GridBoundColumn HeaderText="Division Name" DataField="Division" UniqueName="Division">
            </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
            <telerik:GridBoundColumn HeaderText="Region Name" DataField="MarketName" UniqueName="MarketName">
            </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
            <telerik:GridBoundColumn HeaderText="Project Name" DataField="ProjectName" UniqueName="ProjectName">
            </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
            <telerik:GridBoundColumn HeaderText="Project Manager Name" DataField="ProjectMgrName"
                UniqueName="ProjectMgrName">
            </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
            <telerik:GridBoundColumn HeaderText="Number Of Sites Received" DataField="NumSitesReceived"
                UniqueName="NumSitesReceived">
            </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
            <telerik:GridBoundColumn HeaderText="Accept Service Order Date" DataField="AcceptServiceOrderTaskCompleteDate"
                UniqueName="AcceptServiceOrderTaskCompleteDate" DataFormatString="{0:MM/dd/yyyy}">
            </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
            <telerik:GridBoundColumn HeaderText="PTD" DataField="PTD" UniqueName="PTD" DataFormatString="{0:MM/dd/yyyy}">
            </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
            <telerik:GridBoundColumn HeaderText="Health Reason" DataField="HealthReason" UniqueName="HealthReason">
            </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
            <telerik:GridBoundColumn HeaderText="Project Health" DataField="ProjectHealth" UniqueName="ProjectHealth">
            </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
            <telerik:GridBoundColumn HeaderText="Customer Signed Date" DataField="CustomerSignedDate"
                UniqueName="CustomerSignedDate" DataFormatString="{0:MM/dd/yyyy}">
            </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
            <telerik:GridBoundColumn HeaderText="OA Complete Date" DataField="OACompleteDate"
                UniqueName="OACompleteDate" DataFormatString="{0:MM/dd/yyyy}">
            </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
            <telerik:GridBoundColumn HeaderText="Customer Requested Due Date" DataField="CustomerRequestedDueDate"
                UniqueName="CustomerRequestedDueDate" DataFormatString="{0:MM/dd/yyyy}">
            </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
            <telerik:GridBoundColumn HeaderText="Last Note Added" DataField="LastNoteAdded" HeaderStyle-Width="10%"
                UniqueName="LastNoteAdded">
            </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
            <telerik:GridTemplateColumn UniqueName="EditRows" HeaderStyle-Width="2%" AllowFiltering="false">
                <ItemTemplate>
                    <asp:ImageButton runat="server" ID="EditPMTsk" CommandName="EditRow" ImageUrl="Images/edit-icon.png"
                        ImageAlign="Middle" ToolTip="Edit Task" />
                </ItemTemplate>
            </telerik:GridTemplateColumn>
        </Columns>
    </MasterTableView>
    <ClientSettings>
        <ClientEvents OnGridCreated="GridCreated" />
        <Scrolling AllowScroll="true" UseStaticHeaders="true" />
        <Resizing AllowColumnResize="true" EnableRealTimeResize="false" ResizeGridOnColumnResize="false"
            AllowRowResize="false" />
        <Selecting AllowRowSelect="true" />
    </ClientSettings>
</telerik:RadGrid>

protected void gvPjtMnt_ItemDataBound(object sender, GridItemEventArgs e)
    {
        if (e.Item is GridDataItem)
        {
            GridDataItem dataItem = e.Item as GridDataItem;
            TableCell myCell = dataItem["ProjectHealth"];
            myCell.Font.Size = 10;
            myCell.Font.Bold = true;
 
            if (myCell.Text.Trim() == "GREEN")
            {
                myCell.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.Green;
                myCell.ForeColor = System.Drawing.Color.White;
            }
            if (myCell.Text.Trim() == "RED")
            {
                myCell.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.Red;
                myCell.ForeColor = System.Drawing.Color.White;
            }
            if (myCell.Text.Trim() == "YELLOW")
            {
                myCell.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.Yellow;
                myCell.ForeColor = System.Drawing.Color.Black;
            }
            if (myCell.Text.Trim() == "COMPLETE")
            {
                myCell.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.Blue;
                myCell.ForeColor = System.Drawing.Color.White;
            }
        }
 
    }



Srinivasa Gokidi
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 15 Dec 2010
1 answer
174 views
Dear all

As shown in this Demo
I want to set X-Axis labels programmatically

as shown in the pic in the Demo X-Axis is = [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ]

I want to change it to be text instead.

Can anyone help me how to do that programmatically ?


Regards
Joel
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 15 Dec 2010
6 answers
672 views
how i can apply compare validator on RadDateTimePicker
Kevin Price
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 15 Dec 2010
2 answers
99 views
I've just installed VS2010 on my machine that already has the RadControls suite loaded.

I went to Control Panel and opted to 'Change' my installation and opted to install for VS2010. The 'install' reported that it completed successfully.

Firing up VS, I can see the RadControls suite has been installed in the toolbox but the VS extensions aren't there; there is no 'telerik' menu option.

Do I have to do a full uninstall/reinstall toget this?

-- 
Stuart
Stuart Hemming
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 15 Dec 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?