Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
184 views
Hello ALL,

            I have developed web application using Telerik controls, on my web application i have added reference of Telerik.Web.UI (2010.1.519.35).

Application have been developed on .Net Framework 4.0, now due to some conditions i have to convert my entire application to .Net Framework 3.5, now everything converted well, when i am trying to add new page and will use any Telerik Control its running well, but when  i am trying to browse my existing page, then it gives me following error.

Could not load file or assembly 'Telerik.Web.UI, Version=2008.2.826.20, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=121fae78165ba3d4' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Please do needful to me, if i missed out anything.

Thanks
Kaushal.
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 22 Dec 2010
10 answers
150 views
I have come accross a bit of a weird problem.

Quite simple implementation:

 

<telerik:RadComboBox ID="radProductList" Sort="Ascending" width="125" Runat="server" AutoPostBack="true" Font-    Names="Verdana" Font-Size="7pt">

 

 

 

</telerik:RadComboBox>

 

 


 

Protected Sub radProductList_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles radProductList.Load

 

    radProductList.AllowCustomText =

 

True

 

 

    radProductList.MarkFirstMatch =

True

 

 

    radProductList.MaxHeight = 200

    radProductList.DataSource = StockList

 

 

    radProductList.DataBind()

 

End Sub

 

 


The problem is with the highlighting.  If the list contains the following:
VAL/WIRE/2
VAL/WIRE/250
VAL/WIRE/3

and we type "VAL/WIRE/2" into the combo box, the whole word is highlighted - as a result, people trying to type "VAL/WIRE/250" and up clearing the box with a "5".

I've tried various combinations of parameters, markfirstmatch being the one that I suspected was causing the problem, but no luck.

The problem only seems to be happening when the text ends with a number (don't take that as the only sittuation as it seems intermittent).
Simon
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Dec 2010
4 answers
297 views
Hi,

We are populating the tree using webservie Load On Demand method. In this we able to add child node while expanding the node. But issue is that we are not able to add  Context Menus for every child node dynamically. It means we want to add context menu at the time of node creation in webservice method. We want to this way because on the context menu of every node we want to show two items. First Item of context Menu will be the name of the node and second item would be some constant value.

We able to add context menu at design time but for our requirement we want to add context menu for every node at the time of creation of node so that for each node context menu items text value will be different as in our case name of the node.


Please suggest.
Nikolay Tsenkov
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Dec 2010
2 answers
85 views

Hi!

I'm having trouble on keeping a radgrid pager updated after rebinding the table with new contents (without reloading the page). The assembly version of the control i'm using is 3.1.1.0.

On the top of the page, I have a radgrid filled with several rows using NeedDataSource.
Then, below this grid, I have another radgrid which is filtered according to the row selected on the first grid (multiple row selection is not allowed). However, the pager of the second grid is not being updated accordingly. The "total number of items" shown in the pager is never updated when I bind new contents to the second grid. For instance, the grid is showing 2 items and the pager says there are a total of 5 items.

The binding of the second grid is being done using grid2.bind() each time a new row is selected on the first grid.

Do I have to update the pager info manually? How can I solve this?

Thanks!

Pavlina
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Dec 2010
1 answer
106 views
Hi

I am using Telerik rad window (version: 1.9.7.0). The page takes considerable amount of time to load. The page that is opening contains only one textbox and one label. I have tried the property "ShowContentDuringLoad=true" but still the page is taking same amount of time to load.
Please let me know If there is any other property that can help me in improving the performace?

Thanks in advance.
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Dec 2010
1 answer
77 views
I have two treeviews (left and right).  Our client want to prevent a user from dragging certain types of items from left or right, but to avoid confusion on their part, does not want left to have any items suppressed.  I have the check in the drop handler to see if the node should not be able to be dropped, and it works.  The only problem is that I'm trying to show a rad alert when I stop the drop from happening, but I cannot get it to pop:

<telerik:RadAjaxManagerProxy ID="ajxManager" runat="server">
        <AjaxSettings>
<telerik:RadAjaxManagerProxy ID="ajxManager" runat="server">
        <AjaxSettings>
<telerik:RadAjaxManagerProxy ID="ajxManager" runat="server">
        <AjaxSettings>
            <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="left">
                <UpdatedControls>
                    <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="left" LoadingPanelID="alpT" />
                    <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="right" LoadingPanelID="alpT" />
                </UpdatedControls>
            </telerik:AjaxSetting>
            <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="right">
                <UpdatedControls>
                    <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="right" LoadingPanelID="alpT" />
                </UpdatedControls>
            </telerik:AjaxSetting>
        </AjaxSettings>
    </telerik:RadAjaxManagerProxy>
 
 
...
 
 
<telerik:RadTreeView ID="right" BorderColor="Black" BorderWidth="1px" OnClientContextMenuItemClicked="ContextMenuClick"
                    runat="server" OnNodeDrop="HandleDrop" OnNodeEdit="HandleNodeEdit" OnNodeExpand="right_NodeExpand"
                    EnableDragAndDrop="True" EnableDragAndDropBetweenNodes="True" Height="475px"
                    Width="350px" meta:resourcekey="trvResource1">
...
</telerik:RadTreeView>


Protected Sub HandleDrop(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As RadTreeNodeDragDropEventArgs)
...
    If ShouldNotDrop Then
        Dim strScript As String = "Sys.Application.add_load(function(sender, args) {if (!args.get_isPartialLoad()){radalert(""You cannot drop this here"");}});"
        Telerik.Web.UI.RadAjaxManager.GetCurrent(Me).ResponseScripts.Add(strScript)
   End If
...
End Sub


The code does get written to the page, I've verified this with fidler, but for some reason it is not popping up.
Nikolay Tsenkov
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Dec 2010
1 answer
140 views

I have created a Asp.Net 4.0 page with a RadGrid. One of the columns (ConsignorId) indicates that this record belongs to a specific Consignor.  A consignor can have multiple records. I would like to have a input(textbox) where I could enter a ConsignorId and then render the page with the RadGrid with only the records selected based on the consigorid entered.

Could you refer me to an example for this? I am new to telerek.

Thank You

Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 22 Dec 2010
1 answer
159 views
Hello,

I have encountered with a strange problem.

I have a 2 list boxes, one source second a destination.
all the items have checkboxes.
Also i have 2 button: "select all","unselect all" on eatch list box header.

The code for the buttons:

function selectAllClick(sender) {
    var listBox = $find(sender);
  
    var items = listBox.get_items();    
    items.forEach(function(itm) { itm.set_checked(true); });
}
  
function unSelectAllClick(sender) {
    var listBox = $find(sender);
  
    var items = listBox.get_items();
    items.forEach(function(itm) { itm.set_checked(false); });
}

The problem:

If i check an any item on one of the listboxes and then transfer it to another listbox and then i click on the unselect all button,
then the item that was transfered (the item transferd when it was checked already) still remain check. the button doens't influence
on the item.

Same problem if i reorder items and then try to check them all with the button.

any ideas?

Thanks
Oren
Genady Sergeev
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Dec 2010
5 answers
97 views
Hi,

I have using scrolling in my grid. but header alignment is not including width. i have attached image.

I have set width size=740px in radgrid and also using

 <ClientSettings>
                            <Scrolling AllowScroll="True" UseStaticHeaders="true" SaveScrollPosition="true" />
                        </ClientSettings>

Data showing into scrolling but header not shown.

Find the attached image please give me a tips ASAP.

Thanks in Advance,
Dhamu.
Pavlina
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Dec 2010
1 answer
355 views
Hi,

Im wondering if anyone has a quick solution to this.

I was going to implement a CheckBox in the RadWindow Footer that said 'I Agree' however RadWindow doesnt have Footer Templates.

The only way i see if the use the content template with an Iframe.. unless there another way?
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Dec 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?