I have a sample webform with 7 <DIV>. 6 <DIV> nested in one outer <DIV> as shown in the code snippet below. The problem is when I expand a PanelBar on the top row, it shifts the <DIV> area below it to the right instead of vertically downwards. This is illustrated in the figures attached. How can I overcome this problem?
<body> <form id="form1" runat="server"> <telerik:RadScriptManager ID="RadScriptManager1" runat="server"> </telerik:RadScriptManager> <div> <div style=" width:33%; float:left; background-color:Gray;" id="div1"> <telerik:RadPanelBar ID="RadPanelBar1" runat="server" Width="100%"> <Items> <telerik:RadPanelItem Text="div1"> <Items> <telerik:RadPanelItem Value="div1"> <ItemTemplate> <asp:Button ID="Button1" runat="server" Text="Button" /> </ItemTemplate> </telerik:RadPanelItem> </Items> </telerik:RadPanelItem> </Items> </telerik:RadPanelBar> </div> <div style=" width:33%; float:left; background-color:Green;" id="div2"> <telerik:RadPanelBar ID="RadPanelBar2" runat="server" Width="100%"> <Items> <telerik:RadPanelItem Text="div2"> <Items> <telerik:RadPanelItem Value="div2"> <ItemTemplate> <asp:Button ID="Button1" runat="server" Text="Button" /> </ItemTemplate> </telerik:RadPanelItem> </Items> </telerik:RadPanelItem> </Items> </telerik:RadPanelBar> </div> <div style=" width:33%; float:left; background-color:Navy;" id="div3"> <telerik:RadPanelBar ID="RadPanelBar3" runat="server" Width="100%"> <Items> <telerik:RadPanelItem Text="div3"> <Items> <telerik:RadPanelItem Value="div3"> <ItemTemplate> <asp:Button ID="Button1" runat="server" Text="Button" /> </ItemTemplate> </telerik:RadPanelItem> </Items> </telerik:RadPanelItem> </Items> </telerik:RadPanelBar></div> <div style=" width:33%; float:left; background-color:Purple;" id="div4"> <telerik:RadPanelBar ID="RadPanelBar4" runat="server" Width="100%"> <Items> <telerik:RadPanelItem Text="div4"> <Items> <telerik:RadPanelItem Value="div4"> <ItemTemplate> <asp:Button ID="Button1" runat="server" Text="Button" /> </ItemTemplate> </telerik:RadPanelItem> </Items> </telerik:RadPanelItem> </Items> </telerik:RadPanelBar></div> <div style=" width:33%; float:left; background-color:Teal;" id="div5"></div> <div style=" width:33%; float:left; background-color:Fuchsia;" id="div6"></div> </div> </form> </body><root> <tools IsRibbon="true"> <EditorToolStrip Name="MyToolStrip" PopupHeight="90px"> <EditorTool Name="DoThis" Text="Do This" /> <EditorTool Name="DoThat" Text="Do That" /> <EditorTool Name="DoOther" Text="Do Other" /> </EditorToolStrip> </tools></root>editor.getToolByName("MyToolStrip").getToolByName("DoThis").setState(-1)Hi,
In my main website I am getting an odd issue with the RadEditor. The background panel does not stretch all the way down the height of it. This is visible in the attached image. The top part of the image shows a test website that I made and it works. The bottom part of the image shows the problem (1a & 1b in the image). Any ideas what could be causing this odd issue?
Also what is the thing shown in position 2.
My code for the editor is shown below.
Regards,
Jon
<%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeBehind="WebForm1.aspx.vb" Inherits="NJC.Amonet.Web.WebForm1" %> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" > <head runat="server"> <title></title> </head> <body> <form id="form1" runat="server"> <div> <telerik:RadScriptManager ID="uxRadScriptManager" runat="server"></telerik:RadScriptManager> <telerik:RadStyleSheetManager ID="uxRadStyleSheetManager" Runat="server"></telerik:RadStyleSheetManager> <telerik:RadEditor ID="RadEditor1" Runat="server" width="400px" height="100px"></telerik:RadEditor> </div> </form> </body> </html> 
I load a pop-up window fromone of my pages and based on certain action in the pop-up I need to close the pop-up and refresh data on the parent page.
I used the functionality as shown in the demo - http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/controls/examples/integration/gridandwindow/defaultcs.aspx?product=window
I was able to send back arguments to the parent page and the ajaxrequest is initiated. But as soon the page is posted back my pop-up window shows up again. If I comment the code to initiate the ajaxrequest everything looks ok.
Below is the code I am using:
On Parent Page: function OnClientClose(args) { var ajaxManager = $find("<%= RadAjaxManager.GetCurrent(Page).ClientID %>"); var arg = args.argument if (arg) { ajaxManager.ajaxRequest("Refresh"); } else { } } Window declaration on parent page: <telerik:RadWindowManager ID="RadWindowManager1" runat="server" Behavior="None" ShowContentDuringLoad="false" Width="900px"> <Windows> <telerik:RadWindow ID="RadWindowSelectPolicyRole" runat="server" DestroyOnClose="false" Title="Activity" OnClientClose="OnClientClose" Behavior="None" ReloadOnShow="true" ShowContentDuringLoad="false" Width="975px" Height="545px" Modal="true" /> </Windows> </telerik:RadWindowManager> code-behind: Protected Sub manager_AjaxRequest(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As AjaxRequestEventArgs) If e.Argument = "Refresh" Then PopulateAdditionalContacts() End If End Sub on my dialog page I close the window like this: function CloseWindowOnSuccess() { var oWnd = GetRadWindow(); if (oWnd != null) { oWnd.argument = "Refresh"; oWnd.close(); } } RadNumericTextBox txtCostBasis = dataItem.FindControl("txtCostBasis") as RadNumericTextBox; txtCostBasis.Type = NumericType.Currency; txtCostBasis.NumberFormat.DecimalDigits = 2; txtCostBasis.NumberFormat.DecimalSeparator = "."; txtCostBasis.NumberFormat.GroupSeparator = ","; txtCostBasis.NumberFormat.GroupSizes = 3; txtCostBasis.NumberFormat.NegativePattern = "$ -n"; txtCostBasis.NumberFormat.PositivePattern = "$ n"; txtCostBasis.Culture = new CultureInfo("en-US");