Hi,
I am having issue with having tooltip only for disabled item in a list of radmenuitem.
Basically I have say A, B, C, D as items and lets say B is disabled. So when the user (mouseover/click is also fine) on B, a tooltip should come with the text.
Thanks in advance,
Sreenivas.
<
telerik:RadMenu ID="CleasActionMenuControl" EnableEmbeddedSkins="true" Skin="Vista"
CausesValidation="false" Flow="Horizontal" Width="185px" ClickToOpen="false"
runat="server">
<CollapseAnimation Type="OutQuint" Duration="200"></CollapseAnimation>
<Items>
<telerik:RadMenuItem Enabled="true" Text="Select Action">
<GroupSettings ExpandDirection="Down" Flow="Vertical" OffsetX="0" Width="185px" />
<Items>
<telerik:RadMenuItem Enabled="true" Text="A" ToolTip="" />
<telerik:RadMenuItem Enabled="false" Text="B" ToolTip="You cannot perform this action because there is a reason you can't. \nOtherwise, \nyou'll just see a really long message here in the tooltip. Unless, of course, you can't. In this case, you won't see a really long tooltip, just this." />
<telerik:RadMenuItem Enabled="true" Text="C" ToolTip="" />
<telerik:RadMenuItem Enabled="true" Text="D" ToolTip="" />
</Items>
</telerik:RadMenuItem>
</Items>
</telerik:RadMenu>
I am using RadSplitter with two pans. The following is my code
<telerik:RadSplitter ID="RadSplitter1" runat="server" Width="100%" Height="600px" VisibleDuringInit="false">
<telerik:RadPane ID="MainPane" runat="server" Width="100%" Height="600px">
Main content
</telerik:RadPane>
<telerik:RadSplitBar ID="RadSplitbar1" runat="server">
</telerik:RadSplitBar>
<telerik:RadPane ID="RightPane" runat="server" Width="30" Scrolling="Both" Height="600px">
Menu content
</telerik:RadPane>
</telerik:RadSplitter>
However, I don’t want to specify the height. I would like it to auto expand based on the content of the MainPane so I can avoid the scroll bars.
Currently, if I don’t specify the height, it is taking default of 400px.
Any suggestions??
Thanks in advance.
<asp:Panel ID="panelMain" runat="server" style="padding-top:10px"><br> <telerik:RadSplitter ID="radSplitter" runat="server" LiveResize="false" Height="449" OnClientLoaded="radSplitter_Load"><br> <telerik:RadPane ID="radPaneLeft" runat="server" Scrolling="None"><br> <telerik:RadSlidingZone ID="radSlidingZone" runat="server" Width="22" Height="0" ClickToOpen="true" DockedPaneId="radSlidingPane"><br> <telerik:RadSlidingPane ID="radSlidingPane" runat="server" Width="240" BackColor="#F0F8FF" CssClass="slidingPane" TabView="TextAndImage" IconUrl="~/Images/hierarchy.gif" <br> DockOnOpen="true" OnClientBeforeExpand="radSlidingPane_BeforeExpand" OnClientUndocked="radSlidingPane_Undocked"><br> <asp:Panel ID="panelTree" runat="server" Width="90%" Height="400px" BorderColor="DarkGray" BorderStyle="Groove" BorderWidth="1" style="margin-left:10px; margin-top:10px"><br> <asp:PlaceHolder ID="placeHolderHierarchy" runat="server" /><br> </asp:Panel><br> </telerik:RadSlidingPane><br> </telerik:RadSlidingZone><br> </telerik:RadPane>
function OnFileExplorerClientLoad(oExplorer, args) {
var masterTable = oExplorer.get_grid().get_masterTableView();
var items = masterTable.get_dataItems();
for (var i = 0; i < items.length; i++) {
var row = items[i];
row.visible = row.isDirectory();
}
Thank you