or
<telerik:RadAsyncUpload runat="server" ID="FilesToUpload" MultipleFileSelection="Automatic" HttpHandlerUrl="~/Tracking/FileUpload.ashx" AutoAddFileInputs="true" />public class CustomConfiguration : AsyncUploadConfiguration{ public string UserName { get; set; } public long FileNoteID { get; set; } public bool SaveContentOnly { get; set; }}public partial class UploadFiles{ protected override void OnInit(EventArgs e) { base.OnInit(e);CustomConfiguration config = FilesToUpload.CreateDefaultUploadConfiguration<CustomConfiguration>(); config.FileNoteID = 1234; // sample ID config.UserName = "michael"; // sample user name config.SaveContentOnly = true; FilesToUpload.UploadConfiguration = config; }}public class FileUpload : AsyncUploadHandler{ protected override IAsyncUploadResult Process(UploadedFile file, HttpContext context, IAsyncUploadConfiguration configuration, string tempFileName) { CustomConfiguration config = configuration as CustomConfiguration; if (config != null) { // UserName & FileNoteID come through as "" and 0 with latest release. DoSomething(config.UserName, Config.FileNoteID); } }}Me.RadToolTipManager1.TargetControls.Add(target.ClientID, (TryCast(e.Item, GridDataItem)).GetDataKeyValue("ProductCode").ToString(), True)<telerik:GridHyperLinkColumn DataTextFormatString="Adres" ItemStyle-ForeColor="Orange" DataNavigateUrlFields="s_adresar" UniqueName="s_adresar" DataNavigateUrlFormatString="file://///SomeServer/Some Directory With Spaces/{0}" Target="_blank" HeaderText="Adres" DataTextField="s_adresar"> </telerik:GridHyperLinkColumn> 
<telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="VINTextBox">
<UpdatedControls>
<telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="DuplicateVINDisplay1" LoadingPanelID="defaultRadAjaxLoadingPanel"/>
</UpdatedControls>
</telerik:AjaxSetting>
This does what I need it to and the user control displays properly when the user tabs our of the VINTextBox control. However, now when I click the linkbutton in the grid, I get a javascript Object Expected error. I have even modified the javascript funtion that is being called to simply be an alert('hi'); but to no avail.