Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
8 answers
205 views
I've got a radconfirm being displayed by the OnClientClick event of a LinkButton.  The callback gets initiated by "OK", "Cancel", and the window close on Firefox, but IE8 only fires it when I close the dailog box ("OK" and "Cancel" do nothing).  We haven't updated our control set since Q2 2009, so I wonder if this was a bug that one of the later version introduced?

I'm using Telerik RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX 2010.2.929.35 under the .NET 3.5 framework.
Dominic
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 21 Jul 2011
1 answer
100 views
Where I can find an example of n-layered application using RadGrid? Better in a ddd architecture using entity framework and poco or ste entity? Thanks.
Iana Tsolova
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Jul 2011
1 answer
116 views
I want to call a function from the aspx.cs file every time a row in the treeList is selected or deselected.

I've seen the demo and I can call a javascript function but i'm not sure how I can call a function from the aspx.cs file from javascript (or if you can)

Alternatively I want to just call a function from the aspx.cs file from a treeList function.

Thanks

Andy
Iana Tsolova
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Jul 2011
4 answers
282 views
Hi, In my application a radgrid contains a checkbox, a listbox and a dropdown control in itemtemplate.
I have used exporttoexcel feature of radgrid.
In exported data i don't want to export checkbox column value. 
I want to export datatext field of listbox and dropdown list control instead of datavalue field being exported.

How can i resolve above issues?
Anil
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 21 Jul 2011
1 answer
69 views
So, what are the plans for adding global styling capability for the RibbonBar to the Visual Style Builder?
Bozhidar
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Jul 2011
0 answers
71 views
Hi there,

My Radgrid is inside a popup window(normal window not a radwindow) and initially it is fine and dandy. But the moment i resize the window(make it wider), every column header width(i've set the width for the header) auto expands to fill up the full window. Problem is, the item did not expand, which causes the misalignment.

Currently, i have manually(javascript) set the last column to remaining width. This works if my window is initially maximized. If it from a popup, the problem arise. Resizing it to smaller width does  not cause any problem.

I realise that if the alignment occurs, all i need to do is resize any of the column and the radgrid will repaint, thus realigns everything perfectly. To sum it up, all i need to do is to repaint(is this the right method?) the radgrid whenever the browser resize occurs.


Any help please?

Btw, I'm using ASP.NET AJAX Q1 2011 NET 40
Regards
Dexter
dexter
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 21 Jul 2011
3 answers
590 views
Hello everyone.  I was wondering if anyone knew how to make RadWindow look like the popup window on this website.  I have seen a lot of sites with modal popups with the close icon in the right corner like this and would like to implement it with radwindow.  Any ideas? Thank you!

Example: http://fancybox.net/
Bozhidar
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Jul 2011
0 answers
97 views
Hi,
I have used RadAjax panel and used asp password recovery control that contains image buttons as submit & cancel. I want to change image of button dynamically through code behind but unable to access the any controls like label or buttons from source page on Code behind  page load event or image button click event.
what is the reason and solution of this problem. Please help any one regarding this problem.

thanks
Jaichand
Jaichand
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 21 Jul 2011
3 answers
159 views
Hello

I have a created a new thread as i didn't find any suitable issue reported previously. I have having a rad date-picker within a div. The moment i click on the first date-picker . The second moves to the second line below.  I have attached screen shots to get an idea of whats  happening here.

I have a  js method which is triggered on onclick of the DatePopupButton within the rad DatePicker.

function(objName, e)
{
var _left; var _top;
        
_left = document.body.scrollLeft+e.clientX;
_top = document.body.scrollTop+e.clientY;

//a switch statement to differentiate from which client the click occured
 datePicker = <%= txtbox.ClientID %>; 

datePicker.HidePopup()
        var textBox = datePicker.GetTextBox();
        var popupElement = datePicker.GetPopupContainer();
        var dimensions = datePicker.GetElementDimensions(popupElement);
        var position = datePicker.GetElementPosition(textBox);
        datePicker.ShowPopup(_left, _top);

}

Do i need to handle this in a different way for other browser's. I see some additional items in the HTML of the page being created . I feel these are some runtime hiddenfields etc being created by the control.

This is working for IE and Mozilla.

I am using 5.0.4 of safari on windows. Also I am using Telerik.Web.UI.dll of the product version 2010.1.415.20


Thank you in advance.
Vasil
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Jul 2011
1 answer
218 views
Hi,

On clicking edit button in the Radgrid I have a pop-up window. I would like to increase the space between the Update & Cancel link button. 

I'm able to do the spacing if the edit form is created using <FormTemplate></FormTemplate>

But I would like to increase the spacing when there is no edit form created. Is there anyway I can do that.

Thanks,
Raji

 

Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 21 Jul 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?