Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
121 views
Hi, i´m having a problem with RadTreeView.

When try to add a new node in the tree and cancel de operation by pressing ESC (escape) the operation is realy canceled but a "GHOST NODE" continues in the tree.

The same problem happens in RadTreeView live demo. http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/treeview/examples/functionality/contextmenu/defaultcs.aspx

When I reload the page, the ghost node disappears correctly

I want the node does not appear in the tree when an inclusion is canceled.

See the atached image.

Plamen
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Aug 2011
4 answers
134 views
Sorry, I'm lost, I think I've tried all options and read pdf and so on but I'm still not getting it right:
I've set my RadGrid to inline edit mode, Tablelayout = fixed. Now I have a GridDateTimeColumn. I've set the width to 100px using CSS. This works fine for both display and edit, but when I go to edit mode the DateItem does not fit to the column. It's larger and so the calendar pickup does not display. How do I set the size of the editable item so that it fits to its column?
Thanks
Kai
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 01 Aug 2011
1 answer
314 views
Telerik,

I would like to export all data from my radgrid using CSV but its not working as expected.


I have added a CommandItemSettings tag for using the CSV export button on the Grid. When I click the button to export my current grid, the ItemCommand event is raised and I test for the following condition and my code is as follows:

protected void myGrid_ItemCommand(object sender, GridCommandEventArgs e)
{
    if (e.CommandName == RadGrid.ExportToCsvCommandName)
    {
        IsExport = true;
        myGrid.ExportSettings.IgnorePaging = false;
        myGrid.MasterTableView.GetColumn("Activities").Visible = false;
        myGrid.MasterTableView.GetColumn("License").Visible = false;
        myGrid.MasterTableView.GetColumn("Delete").Visible = false;
        myGrid.MasterTableView.AllowPaging = false;           
    }  
}

Setting the following property, allows me to export just the one page, but by changing this value to true, I only export the Header Row!?
myGrid.ExportSettings.IgnorePaging = false;

 I also have an ItemDataBound event that is called where I format a TableCell's text property to be equal to that of a HiddenField inside of a TemplateColumn.

bool IsExport = false;
protected void myGrid_ItemDataBound(object sender, GridItemEventArgs e)
{
    //Fix TemplateColumn on Exporting
    if (IsExport && e.Item is GridEditableItem)
    {
        //Fix Template Column Text           
        GridEditableItem item = e.Item as GridEditableItem;
        foreach (TableCell cell in item.Cells)
        {
            HiddenField field= (HiddenField)e.Item.FindControl("hdnField");
            if (field != null)
            {
                cell.Text = field.Value;
            }
        }
    }        
}

How can I export all the data in my grid to CSV?? So far I have only been able to export it for the first page. I need the option to export it for all pages.

Daniel
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Aug 2011
1 answer
167 views
hi, is there 3D chart in telerik for asp.net. can someone send link about that.
Giuseppe
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Aug 2011
1 answer
209 views
Hello, i'm trying to export radgrid to html with the same aspect as we see it in the web browser. to be able to send it by email.

But each email client have is own way of handling css styles. as long as i know the best way to do it is setting all the styles inline, an that's exactly what i want to do.

But i'm facing several problems... can someone point me a solution?

i'm trying to use the folowing script http://www.tikku.com/css-inline-transformer#css_inline_tabs_1

first i have a error appending the css style sheet to the header tag... but i think this is unnecessary since i already have the css style in the telerik axd. 

the steps are get the html from grid, get the css style sheet, and finaly merge the htlm of grid whith the css classes of the style sheet.

i need to have this done asap :\

best regards, Marco






  
Daniel
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Aug 2011
3 answers
136 views
Hi Ple see the Image

thanks
vinoth
Nikolay Tsenkov
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Aug 2011
5 answers
272 views
Hi,

I have written code on ItemDataBound event of grid to check certain condition. If that condition is met then I would like to make 'Delete' button in GridButtonColumn and 'Edit' button in GridEditCommandColumn invisible for that row. For other rows these buttons should be visible.
I have managed to make these button invisible but for those rows and for these two columns only it is not showing gridlines and it looks weird. How to make it show gridlines but make image buttons invisible?

Thanks.
Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Aug 2011
1 answer
55 views
Hello

I want to know how I can delete the image attached in a forum post.

Url:

http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/aspnet-ajax/grid/grid-grouping-sum-and-count-problem.aspx#1741505

Thanks..
Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Aug 2011
1 answer
176 views
Hello,

I'm using the demo: http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/editor/examples/righttoleft/defaultcs.aspx.
Can i know using the c# code (In the server side) of the usercontrol in which mode I'm in (Insert or update)?
Note: I'm using the follwoing code:
((bool)DataBinder.Eval(Container, "OwnerTableView.IsItemInserted")) ? false : true

But thats doesn't help in the server side of the user control.

Please, I need your help,
It is apprecited to send me a sample code:

Regards,
Bader

Andrey
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Aug 2011
2 answers
99 views
Hi,
I have Rad Menu which is supposed to pick up custom skin and the css, but somehow it still picks up some classes from default css. I am not sure why.I have created a folder called mytheme and within that i have Menu.mytheme.css  and also in the web config i have specified page theme=mytheme.
When i reference it from the page i have  explicity mentioned skin="mytheme" and embeddedskin="false"
Could you please help on this.
Thanks.
Teju
Kate
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Aug 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?