Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
157 views
I've got a RadAjaxPanel, enclosing a radmultipage, and a couple of radbuttons which control the navigation between the pageviews.

However the radbuttons don't seem to fire the postback event in Opera (11.50).

<telerik:RadAjaxPanel ....>
<telerik:RadMultiPage .... >
       ....
      </telerik:RadMultiPage>
     <div class="navSteps">
            <div style="float: left; width: 111px;">
                <telerik:RadButton ID="btn_previous" runat="server" AutoPostBack="true" CommandName="prev" Text="Previous Step">
                        <Icon PrimaryIconCssClass="rbPrevious" PrimaryIconTop="6" />
                </telerik:RadButton>
            </div>
            <div style="float: right; width: 95px;">
                <telerik:RadButton ID="btn_next" runat="server" AutoPostBack="true" CommandName="next" Text="Next Step">
                        <Icon SecondaryIconCssClass="rbNext" SecondaryIconTop="6"  />
                </telerik:RadButton>
            </div>
        </div>
    </div>
    <telerik:RadTabStrip ....>
        .....
    </telerik:RadTabStrip>
    </telerik:RadAjaxPanel>
Alan T
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Aug 2011
1 answer
141 views
Is there a way to close the RadGrid Popup Edit window manually from the code behind or client side code?
Tsvetina
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Aug 2011
1 answer
197 views
I have a RadListView and a RadDataPager.  Ive managed to set it up using standard paging but I want to use custom paging.
In standard mode, whenever I select the 'next' button, it pages the ListView, but then freezes.

I cant see how I would implement my own custom paging.

Im retrieving a list ob objects using LINQ
I pass in the current page and the pagsize, and use 'skip' in the LINQ command


protected void RadListView1_NeedDataSource(object sender, Telerik.Web.UI.RadListViewNeedDataSourceEventArgs e)
        {
            List<Business.Logic.BusinessObjects.AssociationRequest> lst = new List<Business.Logic.BusinessObjects.AssociationRequest>();
            lst = requestManager.GetArtistRequests(this.CurrentArtistID, false, this.CurrentPage, this.PageSize);
             
                 
            if (lst.Count > 0)
            {
                this.RadListView1.DataSource = lst;
            }
            else
            {
                if (RadListView1.DataSourceID == "")
                {
                    RadListView1.DataSource = new string[] { };
                }
            }
             
        }

I want to set the current page whenever I select 'next' or a page number from the datapager, how can this be done?
Vasil
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Aug 2011
1 answer
150 views
I have my Tabstrip which code is : 

<telerik:RadTabStrip ID="RadTabStrip2" runat="server" Orientation="VerticalLeft"
                                SelectedIndex="1" MultiPageID="RadMultiPage2" Width="10%">
                                <Tabs>
                                    <telerik:RadTab runat="server" Text="Batch" PageViewID="RadPageView2" CssClass="border">
                                    </telerik:RadTab>
                                    <telerik:RadTab runat="server" Text="Address" OuterCssClass="new" CssClass="border"
                                        Selected="True">
                                    </telerik:RadTab>
                                </Tabs>
                            </telerik:RadTabStrip>


My Question is that i want to insert a RadToolbar and a RadGrid on click of Batch which is inside RadTabStrip.. how can i do this?
Kate
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Aug 2011
2 answers
122 views
Hi,

my AsyncUploader just saves the files in the Temp Folder - It does not restore it in the TargetFolder with the original name and extension. I tried the TargetFolder with
in .aspx file:
TargetFolder="~/dateien"
and 
TargetFolder="./dateien"

and also in code behind: 
rauUpload.TargetFolder = Server.MapPath("~/dateien");


If the folder "dateien" does not exist - AsyncUploader does not create one and also does not throws any exception.
I also tried to create the folder "dateien" and gave "Everyone" "Full Access" (Windows 7)

Everything else works fine - AsyncUploader also "uploads" the file - but just into the temporary folder.

Another question:
My radProgressArea does not show the Speed - its everytime 00.00
and the estimated time is also everytime 00:00:00

I hope someone can help me with these problems : )

Best regards,
Raimund
Raimund
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Aug 2011
2 answers
182 views
Hi forum!

I would like some brief explanation how can i work with the css sprite for the radmenu button images. Currently im doing an image for each button (main and sub) and each one ias abou 2 kb witch is very bad i think. I know how css prite works (basic) and i would like to grab a 1px width image and fill the background of the items (radmenuitems) since i cant call the background-image and back-ground-repeat.

Also, i would like to know what is better in terms of performance to a website, use background-image with background-repeat and put the text as image or use background-image with background-repeat and use the normal radmenu text property (my problem here is that i can't find the font i want that is Microsoft Sans Serif that i use in photoshop)

Many thanks,
FEST
FEST
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Aug 2011
6 answers
78 views
Hi,

When I ajaxify a control, the original background color of white becomes pale brownish color after it returns the result.

Is this normal?
STEVEN
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Aug 2011
2 answers
85 views
I have this working:
<
telerik:GridDropDownColumn 
DataField="epp_clientsid" 
DataSourceID="sdseppclients" 
HeaderText="EPP Client" 
ListValueField="epp_clientsid" 
ListTextField="name" 
DropDownControlType="RadComboBox" 
EmptyListItemText="&nbsp;" 
EnableEmptyListItem="true" 
EditFormColumnIndex="0" />

if i remove this line:
EmptyListItemText="&nbsp;"
or set the value to en empty string
the displayed text in the list is
&nbsp;
(or &amp;nbsp; in codeview)
i have this after update to "Telerik.Web.UI, v.2011.2.712.40 (Dev) [InstallFolder]"
any ideas, anyone?

Marcel



Marcel Härry
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Aug 2011
4 answers
148 views
Hi,

I'm using a radxmlhttppanel and I would like to know if there is a way to get the selected row index or selected row column value from the service request event?

Thanks,
Ron
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Aug 2011
4 answers
186 views
Hi All,

We are using the aspdotnetstorefront system which has a rad editor as part of its admin system for the saving content.

We have been supplied some javascript when we paste this into the editor and save it to the system, on it's return the javascript block has a lot of the line breaks and some white space removed.

When this is used on the front end of the site it doesn't work because of the new formatting given to the javascript.

I have added contentfilters, stripformattingonpaste and stripformattingoptions.

<tcontrol:RadEditor runat="server" AllowScripts="true" ContentFilters="None" StripFormattingOnPaste="NoneSupressCleanMessage" StripFormattingOptions="NoneSupressCleanMessage" RadControlsDir="rad" id="radDescription">

However these still allow the javascript to be condensed and on some of the settings it even goes as far as allowing the javascript to render dynamic content to the radeditor box.

Does anybody have any advice which they can share?

Many thanks,

Mark
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Aug 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?