Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
4 answers
143 views
Hello Telerik ,

I have a RadChart in my asp.net application. I can't able to display text values on x-axis . I tried both client and server sides but it didn't work. Instead of text it is displaying numeric values. Can you help me to this asap.

Thanks
Swetha
Jimmy
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 16 Aug 2011
3 answers
205 views
How can I style the File Explorer, considering it lies within an iframe?

Is there any given way to hide the address-path text box?
Bozhidar
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Aug 2011
3 answers
224 views
Hi,

I am searching for a sollution for my RadGrid:

I`ve puted some data in a DataGrid, I`ve puted a column with image buttons, so that each row has a button!
Now i will set an event when the user is clicking the button.
In the Event I will navigate to an other page that is inside of my Application.
I will also give some infofrmations about the clicked row with.
The part inside the event will lock for Example like this:

Application["Example"] = ExampleList.Where(exap => examp.id == ExampleList.selectedindex);
Server.Transfer("Example.aspx", false);

This will not be the problem, but how i can create the Event???
I didn`t find any way to create an Event like that.

Thanks for your help!!

Michael
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Aug 2011
11 answers
579 views
Hello,
I have a DataColumn which contains an item ID and TemplateColumn for that DataColumn, which displays item name depending on ID it's bound to. When I press a header to sort grid, items should sort by names, not by ids. How can I do that?
Almost forgot. Everything I have is a ready-to-use dataset, I cannot manipulate SQL statements and I don't have item names included in that dataset.
Thank you.

Dmitry
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 16 Aug 2011
2 answers
122 views
I am using the sitemap and the top level items in my web.site map do not have URL's. can i stop them being selectable?
Steve Gray
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 16 Aug 2011
1 answer
187 views
We have HTML saved in our database (from before we implemented RadEditor) that includes things like: <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt" gray;?="" color:="" arial?,?sans-serif?;="">. When the user posts with this HTML in Firefox they get an alert that looks like:

Error while executing filter ConvertFontToSpanFilter - [Exception... "String contains an invalid character"  code: "5" nsresult: "0x80530005 (NS_ERROR_DOM_INVALID_CHARACTER_ERR)"  location: "https://localhost/Subscribers/ScriptResource.axd?d=2eHYqgnVBHONfwZDen1YDcz5DZLpEQofwg799549PDgZJJmxxQIG0GJmh_GR-8UxvUyNvk5EpabsR9QxsnPoxMX4d0CJVoRiU1N2E56z93xNDv0T_o-WS_vGOOS9lTwEXhW03g2&t=ffffffff9f027b8e Line: 580"]

Is there any way we can suppress this error message?

Dobromir
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Aug 2011
4 answers
268 views
Dear Telerik team,

we've recently upgraded ASP.NET Ajax Web controls to version 2011.2.712.40, however by the next launch of our web. application we've obtained the following error message after a visual skin has been changed:
 Telerik.Web.UI.RadFormDecorator with ID='FormDecorator1' was unable to find embedded skin with name 'Office2010Blue'. Please, make sure that you spelled the skin name correctly, or if you want to use a custom skin, set EnableEmbeddedSkins=false. 

A curiosity occurs also at Telerik upgrade wizzard by getting the latest version (see attached image as >>upgradescreen.jpg<<)

In addition, VS2010 Designer shows an error message "Failed to create designer..." for all the visual components.
We've also tried the remove of the files from folder: 'C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\ProjectAssemblies', but it doesn't work.

At last we provide the screenshot as the next attachment >>versioninfo.jpg<< obtained from a project references list in VS2010 which (oddly enough) indicates the use of latest libraries (v.2011.2.712.40).

Can you help us, please? We'll be very grateful for any ideas and suggestions.

Kind regards,
SCT
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Aug 2011
1 answer
138 views
Hi,
Im new to telerik control, One of the requirement we got is to open  a radWindow , radwindow is present inside radAjaxpanel.
RadWindow should  be open up on Click of html button.Im successfully till that part, Now radwindow contains a treeview aong with ASO.NET button "OK" and cancel html button. On Click of Cancel radwindow as to close and dont refresh parent radajaxpanel. When the user clicks on "OK" server side functionality to performed and update the parent radajax panel. Can anytell me how to perform

I tried adding javascript 

 function OnClientClose()
{
    $find("<%=radPanel.ClientID%>").ajaxRequest("Rebind");
}

In the radAJAXPANEL  i added OnAjaxRequest but nothing is working
-Mahender

Mira
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Aug 2011
1 answer
347 views
Hi all,

Please kindly advise
I want some item to unable to check, so I set checkable=false to a particular item at ItemDataBound event.
This cause Checkbox invisible and Item list indentation are not same, as show in below.

How to make checkbox visible but enable to check?
or
How to make Item List to show same indentation those with checkbox and without checkbox?



Thanks and best regards
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 16 Aug 2011
1 answer
96 views
I'm using this example

http://www.telerik.com/support/kb/aspnet-ajax/window/adding-a-custom-button-to-radwindow-titlebar.aspx

to add a custom dismiss button to a RadWindow that loads an aspx.


I cannot get access to content via the function 
    A.onmousedown = printWin; 
   as shown in the kb article.

I can use %find and jquery selectors to access the content when using the same function when responding to a mouse click on the page itself, but NOT when I use the custom button from the title bar.

TIA






Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Aug 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?