Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
83 views
                  
Hi,
                 We are using rad scheduler to show particular appointments, here the problem is it showing separate color for weak ends and non business hours, when some default themas were applied. So we do not need that separate color. 

  • How can we remove that separate color for both weak ends and non business hours ?

                And we already followed some other way to implement this one, below is the code to represent the way which we followed.

In aspx page we give one style :-

<style type="text/css">
    .MyClass
    {
        background-color: White !important;
    }
</style>

In aspx.cs page we wrirren the followed code :-

 protected void RadScheduler1_TimeSlotCreated(object sender, TimeSlotCreatedEventArgs e)
        {
            if (RadScheduler1.SelectedView == SchedulerViewType.WeekView || RadScheduler1.SelectedView == SchedulerViewType.DayView)
            {
                if (e.TimeSlot.Start.Date.DayOfWeek == DayOfWeek.Saturday || e.TimeSlot.Start.Date.DayOfWeek == DayOfWeek.Sunday)
                {
                    e.TimeSlot.CssClass = "MyClass";
                }
            }
        }

OutPut :-
        Please find attached for out put. But this is not the exact output which we are expecting.
       If u observe my scree shot u will come to know that separate colors, i want every thing should be in white color.

Kindly help me out from this.
Plamen
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Aug 2011
1 answer
129 views
Hello,

I'm using the RadGrid and using an DLL assembly version 2010.2.929.35 and when I select the check box in the grid that allows me to select all rows, nothing happens on Firefox. With IE everything works fine.

I've checked and now javascript errors are occurring and I've tried to remove all the references to Javascript files in my page and problem occurs anyway.

Do you have any idea of what could be the problem?

Thanks
Amaro
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 17 Aug 2011
2 answers
254 views
Hi all,

I would like to add some text to this Telerik RadEditor by using Selenium. I've founded this topic: "http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/aspnet/editor/testing-wysiwyg-editor-with-selenium-ide.aspx". Can someone help me with this, and explain how can I do it by using solution from the mentioned topic, please?
E.g: I would add automate some text by Selenium to this page:
http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/editor/examples/default/defaultcs.aspx

I have the similiar situation in my project and then I could change the solution to me code.

Thanks a lot for your help.

BR,
Piotr
Misho
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Aug 2011
1 answer
87 views
First of all congratulations for the excellent job you have done,

My question is : how i can calculate (Rad)ListBox values?
I want to drag and drop some data to (Rad)ListBox and i want to get the Sum of these data in a Label or textbox.
Is this possible to made?
Thanks,

Best Regards,
Jk,
Peter Filipov
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Aug 2011
2 answers
144 views
My slider has a custom iconUrl, but when you mouse over the icon there is no alt text for it.

Can this be set?  I don't see a property for it.
Niko
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Aug 2011
3 answers
94 views
What filter do I need to disable to stop the editor from removing <link> or <meta> tags from the content?

Thanks,
Kevin
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Aug 2011
1 answer
480 views
We are facing the XSS vulnerability issue related to Toolscript manager "_TSM_HiddenField_=ctl00_ToolkitScriptManager1_HiddenField".
TSM_HiddenField_  value.
Can you please provide the Solution for this? we are using the latest version of AJAX Control Toolkit.
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Aug 2011
1 answer
73 views
Hello,

I have a grid which shows orders. If the order is archived then it it appends "<<Archived>>" at the start of order name.
E.g. if Order name is ABC it will be shown as <<Archived>> ABC.
Programmatically I append "&lt;&lt;Archived&gt;&gt;" at the start of it when it is archived and save it in db.
Now in my application after archiving I have to show this title at three places
1. In Grid : Which works fine. It shows it as "<<Archived>> ABC".
2. When I open my order in detailed view its title is shown in textbox; For showing it properly I use HttpUtility.HtmlDecode function.
3. I have a grid filter for each column. This column shows all the archived orders as "&lt;&lt;Archived&gt;&gt;OrderName".

What should I do to properly display it?

Radoslav
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Aug 2011
1 answer
160 views
Hello,

I have aproblem with the undeline button, Sometimes it is not working.
I'm trying to remove the underline from blank space (View attached screen-shot), but the underline button is not functioning.

Here is the control:
<telerik:RadEditor runat="server" ID="CntntRadEditor" Height="500px" Width="100%" style="z-index:1000;" Content='<%# DataBinder.Eval( Container, "DataItem.Cntnt") %>' ToolsFile="~/Common/Controls/RadEditor/xml/CustomFullSetOfToolsForSecureTables.xml">
                            <Modules>
                                <telerik:EditorModule Visible="false" />
                            </Modules>
                            <ImageManager ViewPaths="~/Guides/QA/Design/Contents" UploadPaths="~/Guides/QA/Design/Contents" DeletePaths="~/Guides/QA/Design/Contents" />
                            <DocumentManager ViewPaths="~/Guides/QA/Design/Contents" UploadPaths="~/Guides/QA/Design/Contents" DeletePaths="~/Guides/QA/Design/Contents" SearchPatterns="*.doc,*.txt,*.docx,*.xls,*.xlsx,*.pdf,*.xml,*.gif,*.jpg,*.png" />
                        </telerik:RadEditor>

Please, I need your help in order to enable the user to add and remove the underline without problems.
It is appreciated to send me the modified code.

Regards,
Bader
Dobromir
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Aug 2011
4 answers
161 views
Hi
I put the grid in edit mode and getting the new values , But I want to get the old values for comparison. How do I use SavesOldValues

       If (e.CommandName = "UpdateAll") Then
            For Each editedItem As GridEditableItem In grdItemCatgLoc.EditItems

                Dim newValues As Hashtable = New Hashtable
                e.Item.OwnerTableView.ExtractValuesFromItem(newValues, editedItem)
                Dim ProductID As Long = newValues("ProductID")
'getting the old values ?????????????????????????
Dim grdDataitem As GridDataItem = e.Item.DataItem
Dim OldProductID as Long =  grdDataitem.SavedOldValues("ProductID")



editeditem.Edit=False
Next
ShahabG
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 17 Aug 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?