Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
4 answers
180 views
Hi

Two Questions here. Need answers seperately.

1. Can I have seperate template for Edit and Insert  insead of

<

 

 

EditFormSettings EditFormType="Template" .....>


2. Is is possible to have Inline editing while modifying a record and
<EditFormSettings, Template> way for Insert a new reocord ?  (in the same grid)

Regards



 

Jayesh Goyani
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 19 Aug 2011
1 answer
85 views
Is it necessary to set EnableMultiSelect="false" property to show multiMonthview calender?
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 19 Aug 2011
4 answers
334 views
Hi all,

I have a problem and I don't know how to solve it.
Could you pls help me to do this as the attached file and below description ?

We have a page which contains 2 Panels. The first panel contains a RadGrid.The second panel contains some TextBoxes, Combobox, etc.
Firstly, the first panel is displayed with one image on the MIDDLE, RIGHT of page (actually it's in ContentPlaceHolder).

When user clicks on this image the Panel 2 will be slided from RIGHT to LEFT (the first Panel is covered by second Panel) and now this image appeared on MIDDLE, LEFT of page.
If user clicks on this image (on MIDDLE, LEFT), the Panel 1 will be slided from LEFT to RIGHT (the second Panel is covered by first Panel), now this image appeared on MIDDLE, RIGHT again.

Thanks in advance,
Phuc PHAM
Phuc
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 19 Aug 2011
4 answers
491 views
I have the following scenario.

I have a master page which contains the ribbon bar with multiple tabs.
When a user goes to a tab and clicks on a button or a split button, i redirect to relevant page from code behind.

protected void RadRibbonBar1_ButtonClick(object sender, Telerik.Web.UI.RibbonBarButtonClickEventArgs e)
    {
        NavigateToPage(e.Button.Text.Trim());
    }
 
 
// ---------------------------------
 
private void NavigateToPage(string navigationText)
    {
        switch (navigationText.ToLowerInvariant())
        {
            case "dashboard":
                {
                    Response.Redirect("~/Default.aspx");
                    break;
                }
            case "button 01":
                {
                    Response.Redirect("~/Default2.aspx");
                    break;
                }
            case "button 02":
                {
                    Response.Redirect("~/Default3.aspx");
                    break;
                }
            default:
                break;
        }
    }

Redirect happens fine & everything works except for one issue.

>> I need to keep the tab selected after being redirected. (if user clicks on a button contained in 'tab 02', after the redirect i need the ribbonbar to keep the 'tab 02' selected; but as it is, it resets to first tab after redirect. (using 2011 Q1 with server side events...)

Is it possible to achieve what I'm trying to do?
If it is how can it be done?
Asanka
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 19 Aug 2011
1 answer
139 views
I have the following RadGrid:
<telerik:RadGrid ID="DocumentGrid1" runat="server" AutoGenerateColumns="false" AllowSorting="True"
AllowMultiRowSelection="false" HorizontalAlign="Center" AllowPaging="True" EnableEmbeddedSkins="False"
Skin="TDocs" PageSize="7" AllowAutomaticDeletes="false" AllowAutomaticUpdates="false"
AllowAutomaticInserts="false" ClientSettings-Selecting-AllowRowSelect="true"
AlternatingItemStyle-BackColor="White" ClientSettings-EnableRowHoverStyle="false"
OnItemDataBound="DocumentGrid1_ItemDataBound" OnNeedDataSource="DocumentGrid1_NeedDataSource"
OnItemCommand="DocumentGrid1_ItemCommand" ToolTip="Please click a row on the grid to perform an action.">
<MasterTableView DataKeyNames="FK" DataMember="s" HeaderStyle-ForeColor="White"
    PagerStyle-Mode="NextPrevNumericAndAdvanced">
    <Columns>
        <telerik:GridTemplateColumn UniqueName="TemplateColumn" HeaderText="Associated s"
            HeaderStyle-HorizontalAlign="Center" HeaderStyle-Font-Bold="true">
            <HeaderTemplate>
                <table class="Table" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="90%">
                    <tr>
                        <td width="13%" style="background-color: #CCCCCC; border-right: #000000 1px solid;">
                            <asp:LinkButton ID="ID" runat="server"
                                    CommandName="Sort" CommandArgument="ID" 
                                    Text="ID" OnClick="HeaderSort_Click"
                                    ></asp:LinkButton>
                                       
                                    <asp:Label id="lblIDSort" runat="server" Text="" />
                        </td>
                    </tr>
                </table>
            </HeaderTemplate>
            <ItemTemplate>
            <table class="TableCRM" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="90%">
                <tr>
                    <td width="13%" rowspan="4" align="center" style="border-right: #000000 1px solid;">
                        <asp:Label ID="lblMID" runat="server" CssClass="RowCells" Visible="false"></asp:Label>
                        <asp:Label ID="lblID" runat="server" CssClass="RowCells"></asp:Label>
                    </td>
                </tr>
                    </table>
            </ItemTemplate>
        </telerik:GridTemplateColumn>
    </Columns>
</MasterTableView>
<ClientSettings EnablePostBackOnRowClick="false">
</ClientSettings>
</telerik:RadGrid>

When I fire the event HeaderSort_Click, how do I reference the Label 'lblIDSort' that is in the HeaderTemplate column?

Here is my code behind:
protected void HeaderSort_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
   LinkButton lb = sender as LinkButton;
   string CommandArgument = lb.CommandArgument.ToString();
}


J
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 19 Aug 2011
1 answer
116 views
Hi there,

I am trying to use the Spell control in my application.. 

Its working correctly... but the popup window is not showing correctly... its not even showing the buttons right side...

Could you please check why its so?

Screen attached.

Regards,
Rajendra Prabu Elias
Rajendra Prabu
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 19 Aug 2011
0 answers
131 views
Dear Telerik Team,

I would like to disable or enable OnRowDblClick event of Grid accordingly user permissions.

When I tried the following code,the whole page data disappears.

< if (Condition is true)
                    RadGrid1.ClientSettings.ClientEvents.OnRowDblClick = "true";

else
RadGrid1.ClientSettings.ClientEvents.OnRowDblClick = "false";

>


Thanks in advance
phyu
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 19 Aug 2011
3 answers
240 views
Hi,

I am new to Telerik radControls, and I am hoping I get an answer to my question here.

I have constructed a bar graph that looks like the attached file.

How do I change my Y- Axis label to show 90%, 92%, 94% and so on.

I am using Telerik 2009.1.527.35.

Cheers.
Rushma
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 18 Aug 2011
3 answers
239 views
Hi,
I want to show/hide ExpandCollapseColumn based on some Boolean  condition from C# Code behind.

here is my code..
protected void RadGrid1_ItemCreated(object sender, GridItemEventArgs e)
{
    if (e.Item is GridDataItem)
    {
             if(! bShowExpandColumn)
              (e.Item as GridDataItem)["ExpandColumn"].Visible = false;
    }
}

it's hiding "ExpandCollapseColumn" But the problem is the next column moved to the left.

How can i do this?
Venkata
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 18 Aug 2011
8 answers
644 views
I have one checkbox and two textboxes inside a FormTemplate. I need to disable the textboxes whenever the checkbox is set to true onclick. I would prefer this to happen on the client side, yet I keep getting the "control not registered" javascript error for the checkbox and textboxes whenever my javascript function runs.

Please advise.
Darin
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 18 Aug 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?