Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
364 views

Hi

I use this code for submit my form to our bank gateway:

<%@ Page Language="C#" %>

<!DOCTYPE html>

<script runat="server">

    protected void submit(object sender, EventArgs e)

    {

        ClientScript.RegisterStartupScript(typeof(Page),

            "ClientScript",

            "<script language='javascript' type='text/javascript'> postRefId();</"+"script> ",

            false);

    }

</script>

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

<head runat="server">

    <title>test</title>

    <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">

        function postRefId() {

            var form = document.createElement("form");

            form.setAttribute("method", "POST");

            form.setAttribute("action", "http://bmi.ir");

            form.setAttribute("target", "_self");

            document.body.appendChild(form);

            form.submit();

            document.body.removeChild(form);

        }

    </script>

</head>

<body>

    <form id="form1" runat="server">

        <div>

             <asp:Button ID="Button1" runat="server"

             Text="Button"

             OnClick="submit" />

        </div>

    </form>

</body>

</html>

But when I use RadAjaxPanel like this, I can’t submit my form:

<%@ Page Language="C#" %>

<!DOCTYPE html>

<script runat="server">

    protected void submit(object sender, EventArgs e)

    {

        ClientScript.RegisterStartupScript(typeof(Page),

            "ClientScript",

            "<script language='javascript' type='text/javascript'> postRefId();</"+"script> ",

            false);

    }

</script>

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

<head runat="server">

    <title>test</title>

    <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">

        function postRefId() {

            var form = document.createElement("form");

            form.setAttribute("method", "POST");

            form.setAttribute("action", "http://bmi.ir");

            form.setAttribute("target", "_self");

            document.body.appendChild(form);

            form.submit();

            document.body.removeChild(form);

        }

    </script>

</head>

<body>

    <form id="form1" runat="server">

        <div>

            <tlk:RadScriptManager ID="RadScriptManager1" runat="server" />

            <tlk:RadAjaxPanel ID="RadAjaxPanel1" runat="server">

                    <asp:Button ID="Button1" runat="server"

                    Text="Button"

                    OnClick="submit" />

            </tlk:RadAjaxPanel>

        </div>

    </form>

</body>

</html>

How can I fix it?

Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Aug 2011
3 answers
187 views
I have an asp repeater within a rad ajax panel. I get the loading image, but I do not get the text to output test. Here is my code.

<telerik:RadAjaxPanel ID="RadAjaxPanel2" runat="server" LoadingPanelID="RadAjaxLoadingPanel1">
    <asp:Label ID="output" runat="server"></asp:Label>
    <br />
    <asp:Repeater ID="headRepeat" runat="server">
        <ItemTemplate>
            <div class="headerImageRepeat">
                <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="height: 70px;">
                    <tr>
                        <td style="padding-left: 10px; padding-top: 10px; padding-right: 10px;" valign="top">
                            <asp:Image ID="headerImage" runat="server" ImageUrl='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "headerImageUrl") %>' />
                        </td>
                        <td style="padding-bottom: 5px;" valign="bottom">               
                            <asp:Label ID="headerLabel" runat="server" Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "headerOutput") %>'></asp:Label>
                            <asp:Button ID="updateHours" runat="server" Text="Save" CommandName="updateHours" />
                        </td>
                    </tr>
                </table>
            </div>
        </ItemTemplate>
    </asp:Repeater>
</telerik:RadAjaxPanel>


Private Sub headRepeat_ItemCommand(ByVal source As Object, ByVal e As System.Web.UI.WebControls.RepeaterCommandEventArgs) Handles headRepeat.ItemCommand
 
    '<asp:ImageButton ID="updateHours" runat="server" ImageUrl="../images/save.png" CommandName="updateHours" CommandArgument='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "ID") %>' />
 
    output.Text = "test"
 
    'if they clicked the save in the repeater
    If (e.CommandName.ToString = "updateHours") Then
 
        Response.Write("test")
 
    End If 'if e.commandname
End Sub
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Aug 2011
16 answers
335 views
Is there a way to control the formatting style of the manufactured spreadsheet?  How about getting rid of the empty row between the header row and first data row?

tia,
Mark
Albert Shenker
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
Iron
 answered on 23 Aug 2011
5 answers
341 views
Hi,

I am having some problem to open a related PDF file (Path) from database when I click GridButtonColumn from my RadGrid. I was able to get alert with the cell value (Client Side) when I clicked GridButtonColumn cell. I want to call web service to get the parth of PDF file. however, I want to call this WS function as server call. Any body can help me to find a sample like that. Thanks.

Pri
Fawad
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 23 Aug 2011
16 answers
1.0K+ views
Hello,
I'm using the prometheus editor to create mail merge files, and I've been trying to use img tags as placeholders for the merge fields.  My question is, is it possible to make the context menu items for this mergefield img tag (it would have an attribute marking it as a mergefield) different from those of a regular img tag?  Is it possible to access the object model for the context menu after the img is selected and before the menu pops so I can set the visibility of each menu item?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
David
Dobromir
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Aug 2011
1 answer
219 views
Greetings!

I was going through the online documentation as well as the static class library looking for a way to clear the Editor's selected area. Ideally, I would like to be able to clear the selected area during a Client-side event. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance!

-Andrew
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Aug 2011
3 answers
318 views
Hi there,

I have two Rad combo boxes, the value of the second one pops up when the first one is selected. The problem is the whole page refreshes if I use the OnSelectedIndexChanged property

OnSelectedIndexChanged

= "ddlName_SelectedIndexChanged"

 

protected void ddlName_SelectedIndexChanged(object sender, RadComboBoxSelectedIndexChangedEventArgs e)
       {
        //refresh the value of the second combo box here
       }

Anyone knows how to only let the value of the second Combo box refresh, not the whole page? Any help is very much appreciated.

Meng
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 23 Aug 2011
14 answers
383 views
I've created a custom dropdown field editor as outlined in this post and everything works great. I'd like to change the list of filter functions for the editor. For instance, in the case of the dropdown editor, I only need a few options: equal to, not equal to, is null, is not null. How can I customize this list?

Please see the attached image where I've highlighted the area in the expression I'm talking about.
Iana Tsolova
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Aug 2011
1 answer
127 views
Hi,

I am using RAD Menu v3.2 with asp.net 1.1 framework.

In IE when I open menu it opens upside. I want to open the same downward all time. It works as expected in Mozilla and other browser.

v3.2 does not support property EnableScreenBoundaryDetection which was introduced from Q4 2006.
Can you please confirm what is the latest version support on .Net 1.1 framework.

Thanks and Regards,
Tabrez
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 23 Aug 2011
1 answer
450 views
hi,

I am using radGrid, in that grid I have delete and edit button as columns. 
I am using grouping functionality but only for columns which have data and not buttons.
How can I disable grouping for perticuler columns?

Thanks in advance.
Jayesh Goyani
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 23 Aug 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?